My cure for the Gas crisis

Manic said:
That's my choice for my next bike. BMW did a great job on them.

Going to start looking for a '06 yellow/black K1200S this winter. Although Black looks really sweet!

Congrats!

Yes they did.I really never considered a BMW.I saw this baby and fell in love.Did some research and discovered man that is one bad ass ride.Check out the website.bmwsuberbikes.com.Not VTCOA by anymeans but alot of great info on the K series :rock: :rock:

Very nice bike!! Love the Beamers!!

I had an 87 Honda Hawk with the single sided suspension, very cool!!:rock:

nice bike. what octane is required on the 1200S? the busa is 87 recommended. the 1200s does sit a little more upright than the busa though. I have no problem with the posture of the busa though. on my city/ highway driving I get 40 mpg. and 45-50 on the highway doing 75. gotta love bikes!

mr. anderson said:
nice bike. what octane is required on the 1200S? the busa is 87 recommended. the 1200s does sit a little more upright than the busa though. I have no problem with the posture of the busa though. on my city/ highway driving I get 40 mpg. and 45-50 on the highway doing 75. gotta love bikes![/QUOTE

Gotta run premium.Just like our trucks.5 gallon tank though!!

I have been riding a motorcycle to work just about everyday that is doesn't rain, which is about half the time.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back