My Engine bay transformation!!

Alright this is where I am right now....over the past few weeks I've fixed alot of issues with my truck and started to clean up my engine bay a bit. I just finished putting the valve covers back on but still waiting on a few parts before I put her back on the road. I'm about to pull it out wash it really good so i can clay bar/wax it while i wait on the last few parts to get in!

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

Check that bolt right there, looks loose. That one right there next to that other one near that hose :D

Looks good Troy :rock:

Check that bolt right there, looks loose. That one right there next to that other one near that hose :D

Looks good Troy :rock:

even though your being retarded lol all the bolts aren't there ;) I'm going to take the covers back off! I just tighented the lower valve cover bolts so it doesn't leak.....I just pulled it out the garage and took the plastic bed liner out, about to wash her up good now and pull her right back in the garage. I'm going to clay bar/wax it over this upcoming week....im hoping to have the rest of my parts by the end of next week....hoping :eek:

Engine bay looks great, what did you end up useing for the spark plug wire serperators?

Engine bay looks great, what did you end up useing for the spark plug wire serperators?

I bought some generic wire separators from jegs which fits over stinkers wires.....they just separate the wires so they look neater....I still used a couple zip ties to keep them off the headers :( didn't turn out so bad in my opinion though!

I bought some generic wire separators from jegs which fits over stinkers wires.....they just separate the wires so they look neater....I still used a couple zip ties to keep them off the headers :( didn't turn out so bad in my opinion though!

as soon as I know the first batch of shifters are done buddy I will get the wire separators done buddy

as soon as I know the first batch of shifters are done buddy I will get the wire separators done buddy

Least of my worries Tony, I know your busy and will hook me up when you get time! I got it running today without any issues but I still want to wait until I get the last part before I drive it ;)

Thanks a lot again.....I have off until Monday and headed back home now. So I'm going to spend the next few days finishing up everything and getting it right....going to readjust the rockers, put on the spacers find out what's leaking on my catch can and I finally figured out forsure what's rattling on my exhuast so I know what I need to fix it! Going to do alittle cutting ;)

Lastely will be to get my dang driveshaft figured out as the shop I took it to have the u-joints & center bearing replaced can't seem to get the balancing right.....I had a vib at anything over 60 mph...took the shaft back...they "worked on it" I reinstalled and now I have a vib at like 95mph....anything under that is good.... curious to what I should do about that......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back