My new 06 SRT10

Congrat's on your new aquisition! Once again, it's great to see continued enthusiasm for these vehicles!:rock: :congrats:

Bender said:
After about a month of being in the market for an SRT8 Jeep I found a good deal at a local dealership 07/red rock/17,253KM's fully loaded for $32,500...A different deal came that I just could not pass up on... A 2006 red SRT-10 RAM QC all for only $26,500. Oh yea, only 9000KM's

I don't care about the mpg on this truck at all. I mean if everyone bitched and complained about prices no one would get anything done, but is the 9mpg true? If so, I love every single thing about it :]

Anyway I have some pics of the beast sitting at the dealership before I took her away. I will be posting some pics later of her all detailed up.

85o2nlfne9qwom9socq.jpg

ghd43ngoqv5o34ha4c4.jpg

2nef1kklw6ixtfiqh72x.jpg

Congrats and I have an '06 QC as well!!!!! Let the mods begin - the $10K you saved will now help pay for the initial mods - but not all the mods - enjoy!!!!

rmn22ajr said:
Congrats and I have an '06 QC as well!!!!! Let the mods begin - the $10K you saved will now help pay for the initial mods - but not all the mods - enjoy!!!!

Now that is an understatement if I ever heard one! :eek: :rock: :rock:

Congrats on your Srt10.:rock: :rock: On my 05QC I get around 7-8 city and 12 Hwy. I drive it the way it was meant to. The 06RC get around 6 City and 13 Hwy with the same driving style however I keep the rpm's between 2-3K in the city. This really cuts down on the mileage but I can't get enough of that mean exhaust sound.:D :burnout: :rock:

BTW welcome to the zoo. Don't feed or water the animals after sundown.:D

Welcome. I can get very good MPG if I try too. But most of the time I get at least what a Hemi Ram would get.

Bill.

Who is the real pussy the guy sitting in jail for reckless endangerment or the guy driving like a Gentleman

I get around 13 around city and 18 on the highway, and I'm not reserved too much. Got a careless driving yesterday :(

No more of that...

That's in an 04 RC though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back