my new diesel?

viperhauler said:
i've heard some negative info on that place from somebody....
:dito: :dito: :dito:

can't remember who...

but it looks clean, and the miles are low for a dizzle...

Read their feedback, doesn't seem as though customer svc is the best if you have an issue with your vehicle

yeah i saw the negatives. thats good, now i know to look for undisclosed damage. for the first time in my life i will pay for one of those 300 point checks or whatever.

scoobert said:
yeah i saw the negatives. thats good, now i know to look for undisclosed damage. for the first time in my life i will pay for one of those 300 point checks or whatever.

Thats probably the best thing you can do regardless, because your going to use the hell outta this

SD2005Dustin said:
Thats probably the best thing you can do regardless, because your going to use the hell outta this

and i drive everything i own like its stolen.
when the new engine was put in the honda, it would not rev past 4000 RPMs the dealer had a hard time understanding why that was an issue.....

scoobert said:
and i drive everything i own like its stolen.
when the new engine was put in the honda, it would not rev past 4000 RPMs the dealer had a hard time understanding why that was an issue.....

Cause he's a salesman:elefant: :elefant: , not a car guy... :burnout:

scoobert said:
so far picked out a electric fan and edge plus att. cts.
also a turbo.

i would like to see 28 mpg and 13 seconds.

You might get 28mpg OR 13 seconds in the 1/4mi.... but not both at the same time. ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back