My new diesel.

scoobert said:
in bed, i want no less then 200 gallons, that will give me over 4000 miles of range! i will also be running red fuel, so those pumps are not everywhere.

as for the front i am weighing getting a ranch hand summit bumper.

You can go to jail for using AgFuel in a on-road diesel.... There was a farmer that got caught doing it up here about a year ago. The fine was $200,000 and he also did time.

Who is "we" or "they" ? :dontknow:

FastSRT19 said:
Oh yes we can! And do! :bootyshake:
so then tell me, how would you go about dipping thru a screen? lol you cannot. and besides, most of the company's i work with in NJ are mob, and we do what we want, when we want to. but no, they have no authority over a pickup. when the lights flash i do not have to pull in.

scoobert said:
so then tell me, how would you go about dipping thru a screen? lol you cannot. and besides, most of the company's i work with in NJ are mob, and we do what we want, when we want to. but no, they have no authority over a pickup. when the lights flash i do not have to pull in.
So your saying you are mob affiliated?

505'sFastestViper. said:
your warranty will be gone if you have one
the engine is covered for 27,000 more, however i dont think i will ever have an engine problem with a cummins. i am sure i will one day have to replace the turbo, but not until i want to or 300K. its really a solid truck, very happy with it. a few mods and it will be perfect.

JRSVIPR said:
So your saying you are mob affiliated?

i work for them, yes. i don't have any contacts, and they do not know me.
all i can say is with the one company, we were shut down by NYSP, a few calls were made, and we were on our way.
i dont care, how, or why, they pay well to do normal loads.
its mostly port stuff. you know how the docks are run, everywhere.

scoobert said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's some funny shit right there! :rolleyes:

scoobert said:

I have seen the State Police Mobile inspection unit do it lol, lets just say they dont go into the tank. There are other ways to check the fuel :D

And when they pull you over, i'm thinking its best to stop. :dontknow:

They have set up shop right on the side of RT 206 and yanked all kinds of vehicles, mostly over the road trucks, but i have seen first hand many pickups.

FastSRT19 said:
I have seen the State Police Mobile inspection unit do it lol, lets just say they dont go into the tank. There are other ways to check the fuel :D

And when they pull you over, i'm thinking its best to stop. :dontknow:

They have set up shop right on the side of RT 206 and yanked all kinds of vehicles, mostly over the road trucks, but i have seen first hand many pickups.

I'm guessing the schrader valve on the fuel rail.

wesalbert said:

You are correct (there is either a relief valve on the fuel rail (gas engine) or a valve on the pressure pump (diesel) to purge air from the fuel line where they can sample fuel).... ;)

wesalbert said:
they could dump the water separator. i don't think they can do it without probable cause. its kinda like opening your trunk. you might have a dead body, but they cant just open it for fun.

scoobert said:
they could dump the water separator. i don't think they can do it without probable cause. its kinda like opening your trunk. you might have a dead body, but they cant just open it for fun.

WRONG... it's not the police, it's the DOT (or EPA). They do it either under the guise of a safety inspection or a spot inspection of some other kind. Oh, and they use a litmus stick... so they just "swab" your fill tube.

Last edited:
as far as i am aware because i am under 10,000 registered weight i do not fall under the DOT authority. and the EPA can screw off, i will not be pulling over for them, and if they walked onto my land i would shoot them. i am not very tolerant of fascists.

scoobert said:
as far as i am aware because i am under 10,000 registered weight i do not fall under the DOT authority. and the EPA can screw off, i will not be pulling over for them, and if they walked onto my land i would shoot them. i am not very tolerant of fascists.

Do what you want... but you WILL get caught eventually. Depending on the State, it's anywhere from a $5,000 fine and up. And it's actually administered by the IRS, because of the federal tax on fuel. They have (historically) left it to the State authorities (DOT and EPA) to enforce. I've heard some grumbling from truckers about IRS agents at truck/rest stops.... they've caught wind about more and more operators using ag-fuel due to the cost of on-road diesel being so high. So, they are dispatching agents to test tanks (among other things).

scoobert said:
as far as i am aware because i am under 10,000 registered weight i do not fall under the DOT authority.

Wrong.....:D

scoobert said:

Wrong again...:aetsch:
No PC needed for the inspection team, they can literally tear down your vehicle if they choose.

Black1 said:
You are correct (there is either a relief valve on the fuel rail (gas engine) or a valve on the pressure pump (diesel) to purge air from the fuel line where they can sample fuel).... ;)

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back