My New Toy - 2011 Challenger SRT-8

That's just... SEXY!! Stop showing those pictures; you're a bad influence. I'm TRYING to stay debt-free here.

Looked at one in South Louisiana it was around 50k

It was over 50k with tax, uncle sam, and other fees.

I also added the - Mopar EVTS.

I buy the dealer alarm, but it turned out that it was a POS... so I had them remove it and refund my $400. I went and then had a Viper 5901 installed, and Smart Start (Cell phone control, and Alerts).

I then added the lifetime service on the EVTS which was $330... normally its $129/year... so $330 was a great deal.

Toxic Orange and those SRT rims..... Damn I wish. Sweet ride man.

Yeah.. the color and rims sold me...

Apparently you can't even order those rims with this as a customer. The dealer put this package together while working with the Chrysler rep... normally these wheels are only available when you order the Green w/envy package... but with the orange... it also does it. :rock:

I heard all the 6.4 srt motors are untouchable far as tunes go ??? that true.

I heard all the 6.4 srt motors are untouchable far as tunes go ??? that true.

Not that I am aware of.

Predator is working on a tuner.

Saleen is working on several motor upgrade kits (including Superchargers, fuel systems, etc.. that will be supported by factory 5yr/100k warranty)

Mopar is supposed to be coming out with a hotter cam.

Not that I am aware of.

Predator is working on a tuner.

Saleen is working on several motor upgrade kits (including Superchargers, fuel systems, etc.. that will be supported by factory 5yr/100k warranty)

Mopar is supposed to be coming out with a hotter cam.

Yeah me and my friend were talking about Diablo yesterday and these motors.

supercharger+warranty :rock::rock::rock: do it.

Man that toxic orange is going to be my next color. Oh well guess I'll have to buy a challenger.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back