My other rides, '70 Hemi Charger R/T SE, '71 340 'cuda

Nice cars... I'm partial to the A66 Challenger.

Lots of folks don't realize they didn't make a small block R/T for Challengers in 1970. In '71 you could get the 340 with or w/o the R/T designation.

The A66 was called the Performance Package for '70 Challengers'. You got the 340, no wheel well trim, Scat Bee decal in the rear quarter windows, R/T Suspension, polyglas Goodyears & the Raisin Bran hood. The 340 had the same HP ratings in '70 & '71.

This is what the car looked like when I bought it. The previous owner took some liberties in personalizing it. I went back to factory correct with it & the look was 100% better imo.

chally1.jpg

challycharger.jpg

P1011612.jpg

Before most of these cars my 2nd car was never as nice as they are now. I've always had one keeper & used the other car to try & move up the Mopar ladder. The 2nd car's started getting better after I cashed in one of my 401k's. I had became a paraplegic & made up my mind to live it up. When the wife finishes school, I get to have 2 hot rods' again.

Maybe why I have my Magnum. I used to really think wagons' were cool. This was an original 383 9 passenger '67 Belvedere II. I sold it when I picked up the '70 Barracuda Gran Coupe.

newwagon001.jpg

newwheels002style.jpg

newwheels003.jpg

wagoncopwheels003.jpg

wagoncopwheels004.jpg

6-8-03.jpg

Cudabought001.jpg

me-meandme.jpg

newwheels.jpg

Man those are some nice rides. keep the pics coming. im gonna need a new keyboard from the drool...lol

my keyboard is ok. :rock:

my underwear is sticky :(:D & thats gettin to be quiet a pile of tighty whites:rock::rock: keep them comin, LMAO

that R/T is badass:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout:

hell they are ALL badass, excellent thread:rock::rock::rock:

& i agree with ya on the wagons. one of the most under rated & least use platforms there is:rock:

My favorite is the Daytona...clone or not! Then the Hemi Charger! All are super nice though.

Who cares what the people think! Shoot I'd show them off too! MOPAR RULES MAN!

There's a couple I don't have any pix on the 'puter yet. A '72 Charger that was my daily driver for several years & a '69 Satellite full of rust that I bought from the original owner as well as a '67 Coronet 500 vert, 383 car. I'll dig around some of the old paper photos & try to scan them in.

For whatever reason I've always taken lots of pix of work & my hot rods.

I have some pretty cool work pix, don't know where I'd put those.

This thread's been good for about 18 posts. I'm 30 away from 50, gotta keep posting. :pepsi:
Pepsi smiley needs to be Coke, I go through a six pack a day. :vollkommenauf:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back