My puppy has parvo..............

Sorry to hear this bro. I think most of us can empathise with a situation like this and we know how hard it can be.

Someone sent me a bunch of quotes about dogs and pups yesterday, this among others hit home for me, I thought I'd pass it along.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
> -Roger Caras

I can't tell you how sorry I am...your pain breaks my heart as well. It is tough to lose an older pet, but to lose a puppy...man that is sad. My wife and I certainly have you and you current puppy in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated...

that sucks i know how you feel, has happend to me nothing worse than to have a sick puppy and try and try to make it better and have your heart broken in the end sorry bro keep you head up

Thanks to all of you !!

The good news is that the white puppy is doing much better.She ate a little today and had a good firm bowel movement,so things are looking up for her.

She is still weak and wants to stay in her box,but she is waaaaaaaaay better !

HOT RAM said:
Thanks to all of you !!

The good news is that the white puppy is doing much better.She ate a little today and had a good firm bowel movement,so things are looking up for her.

She is still weak and wants to stay in her box,but she is waaaaaaaaay better !

That's great news... Keep pumpin' those fluids......

God bless, bro...

D

Please remember, you cannot bring another puppy into your house for at least a year...the parvo virus will stay alive unless all surfaces are super cleaned using bleach.

LATEST UPDATE ......................

The white puppy is doing much better;she ate last night and again this morning.She also had another firm poop.No more vomiting or diarhea !

She is still a little weak,but walking and running a little.Even jumping a little !

:elefant: :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :rock: :D :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back