My SRT/10s RHD Conversion

very nice Carl. just another way to make a unique vehicle a bit more unique.:rock: :rock: :rock:
wonder how that will make her handle since a bunch of weight has been relocated???:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
enjoy the beautiful beast.:rock: hope the Challenger don't get jealous:dontknow:

WoW I you love these trucks a lot more than I do. I could never come off that kind of money to swap it around!

Look killer man, love the console!

Carl your thread sounded like you got your truck for the first time recently... Like if you are a newbie owner. I thought you always had an '06 NR:confused: .. The pictures are awesome. I really liked the whole conversion walkthrough. I would have cried if I saw mine being dismantled like that.

Very Interesting...Thanks for sharing...Enjoy your 10...:rock:

Great post sharing the experience of the conversion.

I wonder how many of us "Yanks" would continue to jump in the left hand side and grab for the missing steering wheel? :D

Very nice man! When I look at those pictures I feel my eyes are playing tricks on me!

Nice work!! From the looks of it, it was worth paying a little extra to have it done at the right shop!

Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Very nice, now its time to lay some rubber on the road.

Bill.

WOW!! Very nice job and I'm sure a ton of work to make the job come out right. Did you purchase a RHD dash and adapt the SRT accessories and controls to it?

By the way, you have my nomination/vote for July's TOTM.

Whoa! Thanks for the replies guys. I've had great support here and will be around for good (unfortunately) LOL. Eagle are well know for their work, pricey but, it's normal for what is required. As you can see from the photos, it's not a weekend job. However, there are 1 or 2 "hack" shops in NZ who do it for less money but the job suffers because of this. As of last year restrictions and cert became very strict. For example, one shop converts everything but when complete, the original LHD driver controls remain on the LH side lol. Meaning, the new RHD side has less buttons on the panel, things like that.

Venom Power - I purchased the Night Runner on the 9th of September last year, so I've officially owned one since then and had joined the forum roughly 1-2 weeks before I got it (wanted threads, research, etc). I've been on nearly every day since browsing and making the odd post, can't get enough, even having never driven one prior to now, I was hooked lol. I had to have it imported (delays at the wharf due to "trafficking"), then delays pushed the conversion shop out, then they had to convert. All and all it took me 9 months to get this truck to how it is today.

As for weight distribution, haha, not sure, I wouldn't think so. One thing that is concerning me at present is if I can fit the B&B long tube headers and mids/exhaust in easily. Being totally different set up than they were designed to fit in, I can foresee potential problems and no one is to blame, we'll see. When it fines up outside I'm going to go put on my JMB Cold Air Intake with Oil Catch Can Upgrade and the Radiator & Fuse Box Dress Up Package.

FastRam - Nope, Eagle Automotive do everything. They created the RHD set up for their trucks/cars, console alterations, everything is their own planning and work from over many years. The customer just pays lol. They convert, reg, WOF, VIN it, put plates on, all paperwork etc. Thanks for the vote! I didn't realise there WAS a car of the month on VTCOA.

Thanks again everyone, glad to be a part of the family. :)

Last edited:
Move over Kalani............

That's just nuts..........

Awesome project........well done....

D

Im so glad you FINALLY got it home!! I know you will enjoy it just as much, or probably MORE :rock: as I did. I am glad it went to an awesome home and will have plenty of Mopar buddies around it as it did here. (IE Challenger, Cuda, etc..) Maybe someday when Im in NZ I can take a ride in the passenger seat, driver seat......whatever the left side is now!! lol Anyway, Im glad everything worked out and is done. It looks great! Now enjoy that sum-bitch because it is an amazing truck!! Push the button for me for old times sake!!!!

Congrats!

Hey Brian! Thanks bud, I must say you were far too easy and friendly to deal with mate, made it very easy for me, especially being overseas and all. Luckily I knew you from Cuda-Challenger which in the end found me my truck. For sure mate, keep in touch, any of the Mopars have the passenger seat ready & waiting. As for the avatar lol Doesn't bother me...... :D

if i would have to drive on the wrong side of the road i would keep it stock.
Don't have the balls to do such mod. Turned out very sweet :rock: :congrats: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. yadaman !

Carlwalski said:
FastRam - Nope, Eagle Automotive do everything. They created the RHD set up for their trucks/cars, console alterations, everything is their own planning and work from over many years. The customer just pays lol. They convert, reg, WOF, VIN it, put plates on, all paperwork etc. Thanks for the vote! I didn't realise there WAS a car of the month on VTCOA.

Thanks again everyone, glad to be a part of the family. :)

They fabbed up the dash from parts and from scratch? Now they gets my vote on its own. Very well done. :congrats: And yes there is a truck of the month here :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back