MY SRT'S FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THE 09 LIGHTNING

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
just spray a 150shot on it then you'll be able to beat a stock 10 pretty easy

thats in the plans to take down some modded mustangs/camaro's that run their mouth around my way after heads/cam/stall/gears and few more minor mods

Then what are you gonna do when they spray?:dontknow:

Just be careful man. It really sucks to blow your engine.

this thread is funny hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

RagunCajun said:
Then what are you gonna do when they spray?:dontknow:

Just be careful man. It really sucks to blow your engine.

thats when i pray to god that he blows the tires off lol

On the street, reaction time actually counts. On the dragstrip it doesn't have any influence on et, but does on who crosses the finish line first sooo..... Do you or any of the Hemi guys have any 1/4mile times to compare to?

I only have one shakedown pass so far on this setup, 13.5@103. Keep in mind it was on a wet track from the rain which resulted in big wheelspin comming out of the hole. Enough wheelspin the back end got a little sideways which I had no choice but to let off of the gas, straighten up, let the tires stop spinning, then get back into the throttle. Who knows how much that killed my time. Hopefully next time I'll hit the 12's.

I call bs to all this. The 03 Hemi I had was putting down 425HP and the only way I could get a jump on a 10 qc or rc was by putting it in 4wd. Face it the SRT is not a reg 1500 and OSO was probably the closest to a ten without actually being a 10. Get over it, and for you lighting owner here is an ubias article. http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0407_2004_ford_dodge_truck/index.html

It is like comparing apples to fckin artichokes:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back