my suncoast transmission back (fastfood)

SANTEEN said:
haha. I learned new words at the GTG this weekend from Stink.
britches = pants
yuns = young ones (i think)
over yonder = over there
oh yeah and:
steve's bitch = viperhauler :D

Ya got em right except for yuns (you uns)....means you people, you guys...

Young ones = yunguns...

Stinker said:
I really like greg, I truely hope he steps up and responds:eek:

I hope so too. I really hope I just get my SCT and ecm in the mail today as promised, or tomorrow, or........ just want my parts. I even told him I'd go another route as I wanted my tune before getting the rare chance to run around the Texas Motor Speedway at 120, and he assured me it would be here. Then he went so far as to say that he'd just send it and not to worry about me paying him since he's taken so long. I said F that cause I can and do understand how life works, and shit happens and to just get it out to me now that we talked. This was the Thursday before last!:dontknow:

viperhauler said:
so...i wonder quietly to myself...

is torkey gonna REALLY get his trackjack?????????

guess he wont be reselling that :D

looks like he hasn't been around for a bit. Maybe something is up :dontknow:
Last Activity: 09-11-2009 05:39 PM

I am going to try to get ahold of him tommorrow , one , I am going by the plant he cooks for and the restraunt he works at also, so maybe he can resolve this:eek:

found this in the trackjack post. You guy might hear something in a few days.

"After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything"

this was dated on 8/30/09

walbert said:
found this in the trackjack post. You guy might hear something in a few days.

"After today I will be going into a month of outtage at the Mcguire nuclear plant serving @2500 people breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. So I wont be back to check if ya want anything"

this was dated on 8/30/09
well that effin explains A LOT:) :)

sounds like he should be making enough cash with all that feeding going on ,,,damn i must be in wrong biz ,,:mad:

Stinker said:
heading out here in just a little bit buddy, will let ya know when I get back:eek:
Try not to ruin his day by telling him there is an entire thread about him unless he hasn't sent my shit!
Tony did you get my PM about the Flip kit R&D?:dontknow:

yes I did sir, havent had time to get back to ya yet.

but on fastfood, now one thing , I am not going to get into the middle of this, chub has allready tried that:D

what I am going to do is try to find out the problem and let him know some folks jsut are not happy, and that it is not looking good for him.

but I will do what I can for yuns on this

Good to know we are nationwide, nah F that worldwide! Thanks Stinkman! I'll owe ya one or two!:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back