my suncoast transmission back (fastfood)

Versalift Southwest
Attn: Scott Forman
1200 Texas Central Parkway
Waco, Texas 76712

Thanks for your help!;)

Sounds like solutions may be at hand,that's always a good thing !!!!:rock: :rock:

ok here goes,

calls back and forth

Greg has been super busy, he is at work till 2 am at nights at the station so he is getting home about 4 am or so, and getting back up around 9am or so, and this has been going on for awhile.

he does apologize for the problems but at the nuclear station has no internet access.

now I was going to try and pick up the SCT, but he wants to send it out to ya, not much more I can do on that, he does aplozize for it not going out , but thats that part

chub................eh well, you were just an ass, you need to make an effort and call him, its your deal now, that part I am out of, leaving it to you two.

he is willing to work something out, but I think both of ya'll need to talk, CIVIALLY,, LIKE GROWN MEN!

Greg is a good guy ya'll not trying to shizit no one, its jsut a bad time for him , not making excuses, just passing on info.

so Venomous , I would try calling him tommorow after lunch around 4-6pm eastern time, and see if things will work out.

he is giving you the SCT for free, I do know that much, but thats about it fellas.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

The only thing I have to say on this is, Tony that was mighty big of you to try to help out on something you had no part of.

It may, or may not help. But you really went out of you way to try and help.:congrats::congrats: :congrats:

Bill.

Begood said:
The only thing I have to say on this is, Tony that was mighty big of you to try to help out on something you had no part of.

It may, or may not help. But you really went out of you way to try and help.:congrats::congrats: :congrats:

Bill.
thank you buddy, would def do the same for you my friend:)

Begood said:

Bill.

Good man Stinker. :rock: :rock:

Thanks foremost Stinker again for getting involved without any reason to other than to help Greg's name from defamation and Greg secondly for being a standup guy(hopefully). I just would have liked a QUICK PM or return call or text. I am good with him just a little disappointed and anxious. I honestly want to pay him as I again understand as all of us do, shit happens! He has other "goodies" I'd like if we can work this out, as well as taste some if hid restaraunts food during a venture that way.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Thanks foremost Stinker again for getting involved without any reason to other than to help Greg's name from defamation and Greg secondly for being a standup guy(hopefully). I just would have liked a QUICK PM or return call or text. I am good with him just a little disappointed and anxious. I honestly want to pay him as I again understand as all of us do, shit happens! He has other "goodies" I'd like if we can work this out, as well as taste some if hid restaraunts food during a venture that way.

Well...............still waiting?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back