my suncoast transmission back (fastfood)

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Fastfood(CHEF GREG) since you ripped me off,can spend money on your dragster but not pay me the $800 dollars you have owed me since October of last year .................... GIVE ME MY SUNCOAST TRANSMISSION BACK! YOU LOWLIFE.

Oh yea the excuse about the newborn doesn't fly anymore

flchub said:
Hey Fastfood(CHEF GREG) since you ripped me off,can spend money on your dragster but not pay me the $800 dollars you have owed me since October of last year .................... GIVE ME MY SUNCOAST TRANSMISSION BACK! YOU LOWLIFE.

Oh yea the excuse about the newborn doesn't fly anymore

Take it to PM Clint. Call me if I can help. You have my number.

WOW, you've been waiting a long time

I want my ECM and SCT I've been waiting for

He sold this to me 26 days ago and it was supposed to be shipped that Monday. Never received it, called and called and PMd till blue in the face, nothing. Last Thursday after many PMs and Voicemails he finally called and said it would go out last Friday. Still nothing and when PMd again and multiple calls again to get a tracking # or carrier name I get nothing again. I am gettig pissed as well, but have been giving a long time member of this forum the benefit as he said he was catering a nuclear plant or something. He told his wife while I was on the phone to ship it tomorrow to me , yet still nothing. He was at home in the presence of wife when he said this so I would hear. I really just want my SCT as I was supposed to have it before our Nascar event in Dallas this PAST weekend!:dontknow:

Tried that too already! Thanks though. He hasn't even posted since 9-11? My point is if he is a business owner you should know to contact people back that have left several civil messages. % minutes to tell me F off I aint gettin shit or it's on the way and here's the tracking #. I hope I am really not getting screwed here as well. I really hope he is just busy as hell and soaking up the time with his family when off, but still no excuse for a quick reply to an email, pm or phone call.

Last edited:
alright i like these threads, :rock:

were gonna need an adress to google map his house from aerial view

full name to acess facebook, myspace, twitter the works..

what city does he live in??????

FerrariTruck said:
wella stink i done bin trying to learn it or cuz the first time we meet i aint gonna understand ya:D
:D :D :D :D :D :D dats ayight, jsut bring the coondogs, and a couple maypops an we''l score up some tail for dinner:D

I like both these fellas, but I will say this

clint went out of his way and had the tranny rebuilt jsut in case there was any probs with it, at no cost to Fastfood,
then worked a shuttle system out with another member so he could have it the next day for a z-max opening.

clint drove it to jacksonville I think , had another member meet him and driv it further up the road to meet greg so he could get it.

there is tons more to the story, but thats for others to tell, I stay out of mess's these days, makes my gourd hurt:argh: :argh: :D

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D dats ayight, jsut bring the coondogs, and a couple maypops an we''l score up some tail for dinner:D

ah man thats a hard one but i think i got it

coondogs ummm = condoms

maypops = umm sounds like some mylanta

tail= hmm? oh wait gotcha;)

hell sounds like fun!:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
wella stink i done bin trying to learn it or cuz the first time we meet i aint gonna understand ya:D
haha. I learned new words at the GTG this weekend from Stink.
britches = pants
yuns = young ones (i think)
over yonder = over there
oh yeah and:
steve's bitch = viperhauler :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back