My truck got broke into.

scoobert said:
but now ya have to find the hard to find items... like the nav and a new custom box. you were insured right?

$1000 deductable, no not gonna claim it

Cruster said:
Low life csuckers. Need a thing like on the batmobile where if you touch the fckn truck it will just electrocute your ass.

Sorry for your loss, man:mad:

Yea I know I agree. I would have no problem taking the life of an intruder. I say you cross the lines of my property, if you die its your own fault, and you deserve it for not minding your own business. That would be great to have had a shotgun rigged up to the radio, and when that worthless POS touched it he got his ass shot in the neck and killed him. I mean, its that person's own fault for intruding, and stealing. Had he: not intruded = not got dead. Simple math/physics.

Problem is I heard of that happening once, it was a few years ago. Property owner had some kind of lethal device on his safe in his home, and sure enough a thief broke in and got killed. The property owner faced manslaughter charges & went to jail and everything if I remember correctly. Anyone else remember this story, maybe can elaborate on what happened?????

also have a stock shift ball, i currently have the hurst T grip on mine, so if the other one doesn't work out, I can send it to ya free of charge, I have no use for it

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
in texas you can shoot to kill on your property, been all over the news a year or so back i thoouhgt?

Yea thats how it is here been like that forever stink, but this other deal wasnt in texas. As I recall a guy got in a ton of trouble for boobietrapping a safe with a lethal device. I remember thinking holy crap thats stupid.

mxzx440 said:
also have a stock shift ball, i currently have the hurst T grip on mine, so if the other one doesn't work out, I can send it to ya free of charge, I have no use for it

OK sounds wonderful, actually. I would like to pay you something though, please. Either of you I would really appreciate it.

robwclark said:
$1000 deductable, no not gonna claim it

gasp, you keep your comp at 1000!!! i never have mine above 250, i keep collision at 1000, but if some sucker keys your truck your out a grand. jealousy runs rampant here in the NE not sure about where you live.

I have a stock shift ball you can have.

PM me your address...

and a current picture of your mother...:p :D

scoobert said:
gasp, you keep your comp at 1000!!! i never have mine above 250, i keep collision at 1000, but if some sucker keys your truck your out a grand. jealousy runs rampant here in the NE not sure about where you live.

Yea it's a blanket policy & covers all of my current inventory. Sometimes I own 30 vehicles at a time so yes it's high and is much higher with a 250 or 500 ded. No jealousy here like that just thiefin bastards.

Sucks man. Sorry about that. I'm sure many of us have been victims of low life scumbags who gotta steal from others to get money. They're a drain on society and I wish it was like old days if you get caught stealing you chop the scumbags finger off, that's the only way to convey a message to mindless low lifes.
My old F250 was broke into and stole over $4k in audio equipment (touch screen iPod speakers 2 books of over 150 CDs each) my cordless dewalt tool set, a movado watch, digital camera & and some other things I'm forgetting. All was done on Easter day to show the kind of scum in our world.

Sucks man. Sorry about that. I'm sure many of us have been victims of low life scumbags who gotta steal from others to get money. They're a drain on society and I wish it was like old days if you get caught stealing you chop the scumbags finger off, that's the only way to convey a message to mindless low lifes.
My old F250 was broke into and stole over $4k in audio equipment (touch screen iPod speakers 2 books of over 150 CDs each) my cordless dewalt tool set, a movado watch, digital camera & and some other things I'm forgetting. All was done on Easter day to show the kind of scum in our world.

robwclark said:
Man guys I am really pissed and just want to vent. Thiefs took my custom subwoofer inclosure with 12" Infinity sub, my factory shifter ball, new in box mopar parksense kit(I was gonna be the 1st SRT10 with parksense) laptop, MyGiG nav radio, & yanked the wiring out of my lockpick, all my CD's & DVD's, & who knows what else. On top of that they broke out my driver window. My truck is sitting right in front of our restaraunt under decent lighted conditions. Really took some balls to do it. The engine is out of it so I cant drive it home. This really isnt a bad part of town and havent had any problems like this in a few years. I have another 04 model sitting there, they didnt touch it as they wanted my sweet speaker setup. They left the B&M shifter though, just took the factory ball because it was laying on the floor. They also broke into a 97 Ram 1500 I took in trade just to steal the Kenwood radio out of it, but still broke the driver glass(worst part). The cop that took the report says the night shift must have been sleeping on duty as the same POS's broke into vehicles at 4 other locations on my street, and did so in a very risky mannor. Doubt we ever catch 'em. Really sux guys, now I have to get another shifter knob. Anyone got one they want to sell? Also, anyone have any speaker inclosures for a RC they want to part with, or I would consider putting the factory sub back in if anyone has one of those they want to sell? Thanks for reading my vent.
Can't you legally shoot somebody in Texas if you catch them breaking into your vehicle? That does suck by the way man... sorry to hear that.

Either way fact of the matter is he didnt catch the lowlife who did it. Luckily we have good people on they forum who are offering up their spare parts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back