My truck got broke into.

505'sFastestViper. said:
roy before you run at the mouth i am talkin about my house not my vehicle if someone breaks into my HOUSE when my daughter and wife are there i will use deadly force period....not being a keyboard commando just tellin it like i see it and if i have to go back to prison for protecting my FAMILY then i will......and if you dont agree with that then i am truly sorry

I agree 100% Dom! The Castle Doctrine is a beautiful thing.

Scott

505'sFastestViper. said:
roy before you run at the mouth i am talkin about my house not my vehicle if someone breaks into my HOUSE when my daughter and wife are there i will use deadly force period....not being a keyboard commando just tellin it like i see it and if i have to go back to prison for protecting my FAMILY then i will......and if you dont agree with that then i am truly sorry

And if its your daughter breaking into your neighbors house in 10 years you are OK with them making the same decision?

Listen guys... No need to start getting worked up. I don't know either of you personally, but from being a member here for the last 2 years I know both of you are great guys and a great pain in the a$$ with your opinions. With that being said... It is all a matter of opinion. Had I known this would turn into a blood bath I would have thought a little more hard about my post. Now stop bitching at each other and give each other a hug:D

Dom and I are OK...just jousting with issues...never enough animosity to get angry over...different strokes for different folks...

Prof said:
And if its your daughter breaking into your neighbors house in 10 years you are OK with them making the same decision?
i would hope i raised her better then that but if it happened she would be in the wrong!

Being in the wrong happens a lot Dom. We have all been there, and many of us had great parents doing all of the right things. Still we went astray and did things wrong...and the younger the more stupid the mistakes we made...but those mistakes should not result in a kid getting killed. That is all I am saying.

I fully support the second amendment. I think people should be able to protect their homes and property...my point is that deadly force is the ultimate weapon...there are lots of options to be selected before the use of deadly force. Thinking is part of the obligation that goes along with the second amendment right to bear arms, in my opinion.

Prof said:
Being in the wrong happens a lot Dom. We have all been there, and many of us had great parents doing all of the right things. Still we went astray and did things wrong...and the younger the more stupid the mistakes we made...but those mistakes should not result in a kid getting killed. That is all I am saying.

I fully support the second amendment. I think people should be able to protect their homes and property...my point is that deadly force is the ultimate weapon...there are lots of options to be selected before the use of deadly force. Thinking is part of the obligation that goes along with the second amendment right to bear arms, in my opinion.
if i feel threatened if a 13 yr old girl had a gun and was scared she could very easily put my family in jeopardy....thats what im sayin ....but i do not and cannot have firearms so i dont have to worry about it but i do have a mean overhand right:D

dead end cruiser said:
Listen guys... No need to start getting worked up. I don't know either of you personally, but from being a member here for the last 2 years I know both of you are great guys and a great pain in the a$$ with your opinions. With that being said... It is all a matter of opinion. Had I known this would turn into a blood bath I would have thought a little more hard about my post. Now stop bitching at each other and give each other a hug:D
listen here cockbreath know one asked you anything so keep it quiet! with all due respect of course:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
listen here cockbreath know one asked you anything so keep it quiet! with all due respect of course:D
I could only expect such a response from you Dom...... Good thing every one left me here alone.... I've been drinking whiskey and would probably punch the person next to me because you have such a delightful way of wording things... with all due respect;) Now this poor guy got robbed and we have used this opportunity to hoe his thread... maybe we should give it back to him.:marchmellow:

dead end cruiser said:
I could only expect such a response from you Dom...... Good thing every one left me here alone.... I've been drinking whiskey and would probably punch the person next to me because you have such a delightful way of wording things... with all due respect;) Now this poor guy got robbed and we have used this opportunity to hoe his thread... maybe we should give it back to him.:marchmellow:
i'm just increasing my post count

dead end cruiser said:
if i was there you could punch me!!!!!!i need a good punch right in the face!!!!!:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back