My twins have arrived!

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well finally my twins are here! Not sure of genders yet. Lol! After I fix a couple of things I should be ready to mount everything up! Not exactly what you guys were expecting when I said twins huh!? Lmao! :D incase anyone was wonder how big they are..... 68mm. Lol!

image-1895704626.jpg

image-141811008.jpg

I was expecting the kind that eats sleeps and shits...not the one that sucks air and shits and gets!!...either way congrats!!

Thanks guys! Lol! I knew it would throw some of you off. :D

Beautiful babies and congrats! Look forward to hearing some good numbers on the track bro:rock:

I was expecting the kind that eats sleeps and shits...not the one that sucks air and shits and gets!!...either way congrats!!

Was thinking the exact same thing :rofl:

Well finally my twins are here! Not sure of genders yet. Lol! After I fix a couple of things I should be ready to mount everything up! Not exactly what you guys were expecting when I said twins huh!? Lmao! :D incase anyone was wonder how big they are..... 68mm. Lol!

View attachment 51021

View attachment 51022

Congrats Jfire1!!!!! I run a Turbonetics turbo also on my Lightning. They kick Ass! Good Luck!

Last edited:
Congratulations, those are girls. Look at the size of hole!!!!:drool::drool:

Congrats! When are you putting them on?

Well I'm going through everything on the truck like NASA does with the space shuttle before a launch. Lol! Just put in the refreshed suncoast and Tcs converter, new JTSVP wires, going through all my vacuum lines and any hoses that need protecting, gotta get the stud holes adjusted on the turbo manifolds where the number 6 cylinder is cause they are not lining up with the holes on the head, then getting them ceramic coated, gotta still order all the lines for oil, water, ect and plumbing to and from the intercooler, and some other things to do. The good thing is that I took it all off over a year ago and now that I'm getting a whole new system it's easy for me to put all on. Lol should be done in about a month and a half.

Hey guys.... Just wondering if any of you have exsperience in installing water lines for water cooled turbos. My old turbos were oil cooled and decided to go water cooled to extend my oil life and avoid the possibility of oil coking in the turbo. I see where they use the heater core lines for the supply and return of the water but I have two turbos to hook up and need to buy all the fittings and hoses needed to do it. Not sure of where I should tap into the heater core lines. Should I tap close to engine or close to where they enter the fire wall. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for responses.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back