My winter project

We couldn't take seeing the truck unpainted any more. Off she goes to paint.

After seeing these cars they just finished i got super excited.

Seeing your truck ready for paint just made me wonder what your truck would look like if the wheels were painted body color with the calipers black/lug nuts black. I am not a huge fan of red at all but it might be something different...

Very interesting thread!... I have always wondered how an 06 Style front Bumper would look on an 04/05! im excited to see the final results

Seeing your truck ready for paint just made me wonder what your truck would look like if the wheels were painted body color with the calipers black/lug nuts black. I am not a huge fan of red at all but it might be something different...

dont know about the red wheels.. but I have something in the works .

Very interesting thread!... I have always wondered how an 06 Style front Bumper would look on an 04/05! im excited to see the final results

me too.. I just hopes it looks good painted.

Thanks. Ralph. She is all painted now. Im gonna check it out tomorrow. Hows the Lightning coming along.

Motor is all done and I'm dropping the truck off at Precision Chassis shop in 2 weeks to get 200 lbs. taken out. I'll let you know when it's ready to go.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back