My woman....

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is pretty much perfect for what she just said to me:

"I want ur truck fixed for the track, I know how much it means to you"

Now for the backstory behind it. As some of you know, I have a cracked front bumper. I have been putting off getting it fixed because of my $1000 deductible. (dumb, I know) Recently I had saved enough to get it fixed but ended up spending that on Christmas. Not mad about that at all, happy to do that for my boys and my family. So, my woman had sold her car a while back and told me to get my truck fixed with the money. Told her I would pay her back with my taxes....but I think she is damn near the perfect woman! I am a lucky man!

is pretty much perfect for what she just said to me:

"I want ur truck fixed for the track, I know how much it means to you"

Now for the backstory behind it. As some of you know, I have a cracked front bumper. I have been putting off getting it fixed because of my $1000 deductible. (dumb, I know) Recently I had saved enough to get it fixed but ended up spending that on Christmas. Not mad about that at all, happy to do that for my boys and my family. So, my woman had sold her car a while back and told me to get my truck fixed with the money. Told her I would pay her back with my taxes....but I think she is damn near the perfect woman! I am a lucky man!

You are a lucky man - she's a keeper !

"I know the feeling" my wife is a gear head. And we share the same passion on cars/trucks - when I'm working on my truck my wife is right there covered in grease with me. And she never bitches about how much $$ I spend on the truck :)

You are a lucky man - she's a keeper !

"I know the feeling" my wife is a gear head. And we share the same passion on cars/trucks - when I'm working on my truck my wife is right there covered in grease with me. And she never bitches about how much $$ I spend on the truck :)

I bet you like getting cleaned up with her. That's probably the best part huh?

Wgen u find that lady that enjoys doing things with u, not just "letting u do them", grab her & make sure you do the things that SHE enjoys doing too! Separate interests are cool, but the ones you enjoy doing together are what makes partners keepers. Enjoy!!

Might wanna tie this one up so she don't get away. If she would get off that horrible Ford fix she would finally be perfect ;) fyi my wifie bleeds Mopar blue now and loves it. Takes time

wish ya'll well:rock:

OMG i didnt know i was texting u dan! LOL mmmmyyyyy bad! lol ;) brad u can text or call dan too... i give u permission to ;)

falcon is pretty great. hes my sugar to my coffee :) and always too good to me. i just wanted his truck fixed for when yall come out cuz i know how proud he is of his truck

OMG i didnt know i was texting u dan! LOL mmmmyyyyy bad! lol ;) brad u can text or call dan too... i give u permission to ;)

I will as long as you conduct some interviews for me on the track day. I'll send Dan a picture of Hank's tank if you give $hit to the Lightning guys on camera after they lose during your interview.:D

Back