Nana did BAD at Pinks test & tune today!!

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the day started off BAD, and went down hill from there. It took me two hours to get the truck loaded on the trailer, two hours to get to Gainesville, two hours to get into the track, long, long line... think Disney times three! Then another hour and a half to get teched, then another hour to get to do one test run. Get to the line, the "buddy" of mine in the other lane ask me to stage late, because he needs to spool his turbo, so while i'm trying to think about that i forget to turn on the NOS button after my burnout, i stage late, the lights go, i smoke the first gear, go to 2nd, realize NOS is not on, try to hit the master arming switch and shift into 3rd, and miss it!! run goes to poop, i look like a dumb#ss and blow my whole day. I'm very sorry guys, but I hope that I'll do much better on Saturday. I will try to concentrate more.

BAD NANA!!

Attachments

• DSC00838.JPG
    DSC00838.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00839.JPG
    DSC00839.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00840.JPG
    DSC00840.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC00841.JPG
    DSC00841.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC00842.JPG
    DSC00842.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 112
Brother do not worry about it work the bugs out and get that beast down the track like you know you can. Just show up early so you can be more prepared and get the cold feet out. Everyone gets knocked down, but the tough ones keep getting up

Not going to wish you luck

Use that Awesome performance, skill and desire

Go kick some Ass!

Thanks Guys, I met one of our members today, I think he has a silver quad cab all tricked out. I think it was Marty? I'm really bad with names. And I think Steve is coming on Saturday. I'll be there bright and early and I'll do my best to calm down. "Woosaa, Woosaa"

walenator said:
You were there. That's enough for me.:rock:
exactly right, the rest of us are just living the dream through you. WALENATOR you from gainesville, me too i live off the the ARCHER exit holy shit, I am in Japan right now and when I get back I will get up with you.

GITRDUN.

Whatever you do...PULL THE CHUTE at the end :rock: :burnout:

It will make for great tv :elefant:

Everyone goes thru that at the starting....faster than you think.

BIG NANA said:
No chute this time, I'm glad I left it at home, that would really been embrassing!

Especially if you accidentally pulled it while staging :D

At least you didnt have the truck in reverse like someone else we all love and know :p

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Especially if you accidentally pulled it while staging :D

At least you didnt have the truck in reverse like someone else we all love and know :p

Pulling out the chute at the staging light and launching in reverse would be funny as hell.

Nana,
Sit in the truck with the motor off and go through the entire run, from the burnout, staging, all the way through shut dowh, and turning onto the return road.
Actually work all the switches and gear shifts, including throttle and brake pedals.
All good drivers visualize the run over and over.
That way you do not have to think about the little things that will distract you.

Visualize the entire run from the burnout all the way through.
This builds muscle memory, just like any other sport.
A good burn out is paramount to a good run.
You want to do the same thing, exactly the same way, every time.
This will build constistancy, which is vital to be a winner.

Most important, have fun.

Nanner dont listen to any of these guys:D

fire up a marlboro light, tell the guy in the other lane to shut the hell up, you gonna blow him off the track so bad he will think he is in a yugo, shotgun 3 budwiesers, do a 1/4 mile massive burnout, back up , and lettem have it hard, like a hooker on saturday night:p

oh and flick the marlboro at the official in the staging lanes, that also helps:D

good luck bo:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
Nanner dont listen to any of these guys:D

fire up a marlboro light, tell the guy in the other lane to shut the hell up, you gonna blow him off the track so bad he will think he is in a yugo, shotgun 3 budwiesers, do a 1/4 mile massive burnout, back up , and lettem have it hard, like a hooker on saturday night:p

oh and flick the marlboro at the official in the staging lanes, that also helps:D

good luck bo:rock: :rock: :rock:

Well.... OK! Seems right since your picture shows the slicks and all. FSTJACK's way seemed right till you spoke up, I'll let you guys know how that goes! Hard or soft pack on them Marlboros?

Good Luck Bro! Been waiting for this moment since you first logged in!:D

Good luck Big Nana...You can do it bud...Make us SRT guys proud...Your truck is BAD...:rock: Good luck bud...:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back