NBT posting on Iltemprd alias (Indycoders Condition

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope for a speedy recovery. You are in good hands brother. VIBES being sent until full recovery.:p

Wishing you a speedy recovery indycoder!

Damn, what a shame. This really has me bummed out this morning. I have never met Indy, but I really feel for him and his right now. I'm sort of glad that I am not at the Nats now, this would be a dark cloud hanging over me the entire weekend.

Mods....can you merge these threads so we can follow them.....:confused: ....

Man I hope this is better than it sounds.....

Get better dude!! I think we need the power of THE AVATAR. Lets all change our avatars to his until he gets better. What is his avatar by the way?

Sorry to hear this....What Happened????

Thoughts and prayers with you.

Walt

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Get better dude!! I think we need the power of THE AVATAR. Lets all change our avatars to his until he gets better. What is his avatar by the way?

I looked over on the other forum and he did not have an avatar.

My thoughts and prayers are out for you Indy.
Mas

Damn, just got on to read this.....INDY bro, my and everyone else's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.....I have talked to INDY through pm's and he is a hell of a nice person......we are thinking of you bro....bikertat

Thanks for the update. Thank goodness he was taken to a Level 1 Tramua Unit.
Let us know if there is anything we can do.

This is such tragic news. We will be praying for his full recovery and for his family.

far be it from me to suggest a course of action for anyone else.

But whatever you believe spiritually, please use that cosmic force in any way that you can to continually hold Phil up to heaven. He can't fight for himself now. I for one will be telling everyone I know who believes in the power of prayer or positive energy to keep Phils name before the eyes of the Almighty.....

Prayer works... Go ahead, bug the shit out of the Lord...He likes it.

I hope my words are not an offense to anyone...... If so, please forgive me.

SD

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back