NBT posting on Iltemprd alias (Indycoders Condition

Silent D said:
far be it from me to suggest a course of action for anyone else.

But whatever you believe spiritually, please use that cosmic force in any way that you can to continually hold Phil up to heaven. He can't fight for himself now. I for one will be telling everyone I know who believes in the power of prayer or positive energy to keep Phils name before the eyes of the Almighty.....

Prayer works... Go ahead, bug the shit out of the Lord...He likes it.

I hope my words are not an offense to anyone...... If so, please forgive me.

SD

What Django said!!:star:

can i ask what happened? my prayers are wiht u man... get better soon

Update from Columbus Saturday 7:00PM

I just got off the phone with Ken(NBT) and Phils (IndyCoder) brother Chri is at the hospital with Phil. Phils parents and family are on their way to the hospital.

I will post more information as I hear something.

Phil still needs our support and prayers.

Last edited:
FSTJACK said:
I just got off the phone with Ken(NBT) and Phils (IndyCoder) brother Chri is at the hospital with Phil. Phils parents and family are on their way to the hospital.

I will post more information as I hear something.

TheSickness family is praying as we post. He is in our thoughts as well. Thanx Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
FSTJACK said:

I will post more information as I here something.

Thanks for the update Jack. It's good to hear that his family is with him.

Make sure that his family is aware of this family that is praying and pulling for him.

I am so sorry to hear of this.As others are doing, I will be praying for you to make a full recovery.

Late yesterday......no one at the tent was aware of any improvement. I don't yhink this is a case where no news is good news. Guy's hug your kids, kiss your wife and tell somebody thank you today......life is short. The individual Praying Power for this group is of great strength......just keep thinking positive......this has to be the strangest thing I have seen unfold. Indy was just getting ready for everyone to finally arrive....the racegrounds were not to packed, the afternoon was shaping up nice. Doneo, Eddie his wife and I went and watched some of the racing....10 mins. later we saw the rescue squad, an hour later the care flight......still does not seem possible.....hardest thing for me was leaving yesterday.....with Indy's truck still setting where he parked it Friday morning ......I know in my heart God doesn't put things upon us we can't handle.......but this is a tuffy for our community of freinds......keep the faith!

Don't give up yet on him. I know of one guy just this year that had a very serious bike wreck, with severe head trauma. He was in coma as well, but has since not only come out of the coma but has gone home. Now, he isn't quite the same as before, and he probably never will be. But he is with his family and friends. He has some emotional problems as his memories and thought process is, I guess, "jumbled" for lack of a better word. But he is funtioning fine day to day. Just keep Indy in your thoughts and prayers, where there is a chance there is always hope.

And as Wazzup said, let those around you know you care.

I had the chance to talk to Phil's brother this morning. He picked up Phil's truck this morning.
I asked him about Phil...he is still in a coma....stable....has a bleed and bruising to his brain.
I am awaiting a call from Phil's Mom, I will be asking for permission to post Phil's contact information...so that we may send him cards...ect.
I apologize for the delay in response. The family appreciates everyones concern, and prayers.

NBT said:
I had the chance to talk to Phil's brother this morning. He picked up Phil's truck this morning.
I asked him about Phil...he is still in a coma....stable....has a bleed and bruising to his brain.
I am awaiting a call from Phil's Mom, I will be asking for permission to post Phil's contact information...so that we may send him cards...ect.
I apologize for the delay in response. The family appreciates everyones concern, and prayers.

Do you by chance know if the coma is a result of the injury or medically induced?

jeez... thats so sad:( i'll be thinking about you and your family phil,god bless.

Thanks for the Update NBT.
Its good to see that even though most of us only know each other from this board that, without asking, we look out for oneanother.
Glad to have you all as my friends

Thanks for the Up-Dates....keep them coming.....positive thoughts only.....Man I hope he gets better quick.

Walt

NBT.....thanks for the update dude. Not only did you storm the control tower to protect us going down the track....your now following up on something more important to everyone....you da man...

NBT said:

Really glad to hear that.... Like everyone else there it was a really helpless feeling Not being able to do anything for him. When I ran back to the tent to get help, I never figured he was really hurt badly, and like everyone has already said, I hope he recovers quickly. Thank You's are definately in order to those who found his family. The people from this site are absolutely awesome !

Thank God his family is there with him now. Lots of prayers coming from my way Indy. Definatly post his contact info when you get it. His family will be blown away with the cards etc... that start showing up.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back