NBT posting on Iltemprd alias (Indycoders Condition

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are in our thoughts indyCoder!!!

As you guys know by now Phil (indyCoder) was injured at the Nats yesterday. I thought we could all post up to let him know we are thinking of him. The group has done wonders for me. Now I hope we can do the same for him. You are in my thoughts and prayers Phil. The whole group is sending you positive vibes right now. Can you feel it?

Smoke

Phil, I had no idea about your accident until Smoak announced it.

I pray that you will be comforted, that you have great doctors and that you are back on your feet good as new in no time at all.

We're all pulling for you partner.......

God bless you and your family.....

Boy, I sure could use some more information about what happened if anyone knows.... I hope it isn't too catastrophic an injury......

SD

Indy, I am not sure what has happened other than it was a scooter wreck, but we are praying for you dude. We are behind you brother! I hope it isnt too serious...:dontknow: ..we really dont know much, other than you were airlifted out. We hope to hear from you soon!:)

aloha my friend

patrick

Geez! I hope you're all right, Phil. Add my prayers to the others. God bless!

Phil, Wishing you a speedy recovery. We're thinking of you.

As stated by all the others, thoughts and prayers are with Phil.

For those back at the Nationals. Maybe someone can be identifed as a focal for passing along information to the rest of us. That way we will only have one source of info. I know everyone will be trying to help, but multiple sources of status usually leads to conflicting information.

Hurry up Phil and get better. Your family misses you.

Greetings all,

Unfortunatly I have an update on our fallen brother.

I made the trip to the hospital this morning, and had the chance to talk to the nurse, security, and get a brief glimpse of Phil.

His vital signs are stable, however he remains in a coma, intubated, ICP monitor, multiple medications via IV piggyback, and on the ventillator.

Currently I am waiting for another reply from the hospital regarding family contact information....something that has not been afforded to us at this time.

Later today, I will repost further information, (where we are at with getting a hold of family, condition) and might need the help of some of us in making calls to his home town, in an attempt to contact family.

I will post as I get further info.

Ken

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 49
Copied and pasted from another thread in the General Forum.

NBT posting on Iltemprd alias (Indycoders Condition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings all,

Unfortunatly I have an update on our fallen brother.

I made the trip to the hospital this morning, and had the chance to talk to the nurse, security, and get a brief glimpse of Phil.

His vital signs are stable, however he remains in a coma, intubated, ICP monitor, multiple medications via IV piggyback, and on the ventillator.

Currently I am waiting for another reply from the hospital regarding family contact information....something that has not been afforded to us at this time.

Later today, I will repost further information, (where we are at with getting a hold of family, condition) and might need the help of some of us in making calls to his home town, in an attempt to contact family.

I will post as I get further info.

Ken

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back