NE GTG in PA

We must be pragmatic about this...while we want Mike at the Nationals, he has higher priorities that also need to be addressed. Not only has he just taken time off from work, those were days without compensation. More time off might be managed, but there is an income issue that needs to be addressed too.

Someone needs to think of Mike's family in the process...he just spent a weekend away from home and work, and this would be another.

If we continue with this thread...we need to think more deeply about the needs of his family too.

Prof said:
We must be pragmatic about this...while we want Mike at the Nationals, he has higher priorities that also need to be addressed. Not only has he just taken time off from work, those were days without compensation. More time off might be managed, but there is an income issue that needs to be addressed too.

Someone needs to think of Mike's family in the process...he just spent a weekend away from home and work, and this would be another.

If we continue with this thread...we need to think more deeply about the needs of his family too.
OMG, you guys have got to be kidding?????????? :dontknow: :D

Mikey - a hero? a mascot? I thought he was just plain ghey :D

Prof said:

Why not bring the family with him ? Individually we can't do it ( well,some of you probably could) , but collectively I feel quite certain that we could get Mikey and his family to the NATS and even make up the loss in income.

Wifey said:
OMG, you guys have got to be kidding?????????? :dontknow: :D

Mikey - a hero? a mascot? I thought he was just plain ghey :D

Mikey : :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

HOT RAM said:
Why not bring the family with him ? Individually we can't do it ( well,some of you probably could) , but collectively I feel quite certain that we could get Mikey and his family to the NATS and even make up the loss in income.
:dito: I think Mr Sickness has done alot for us all here in one way or another. He is our "Ambassador". :)

guess everyone is still beatin off to the great time we had last night :D

anyways, here are the pictures i shot..

100_2230.jpg

100_2228.jpg

It looked like a good turnout, hopefully in 2016 we can get something put together like this !!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back