NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay you closet lurkers....

Looking to generate some interest in putting together another of our great GTG's for the NE....

Looking at Oct 13-14th.... Weather dependent....

Great location is Orchard Beach park in the Bronx. Yes, the Bronx... Those of you who have been there know its not anything like you would expect the Bronx to be.. Hell, nycstev lives there so it aint all that bad... ;)

I think we should have one more GTG before the winter shows up. This will give all of us one more chance to look at each others ugly mugs one more time until the spring. :eek: It will also give some of our new members a chance to meet the ugly faces behind the avatars. :p Not you Steve... Joemags already established that you are a pretty boy... :D

So lets see what can be done. I know everyone gets tied with life, but remember how great it is to all party up together and bs...

I want to hear from all the regulars too...

I am expecting to hear from the following people.

1. nycstev - If we can coordinate something again, that would be great.
2. Joemags - Take the curb feelers off, crack through the 50+ coats of wax, change the oil, tires, take the plastic cover off the shifter ball, battery charger off, etc.... and post up
3. Dominick - Your sox won the division, you can come out now.
4. Tyler - I know you are selling, but the parking lot still has your burnout marks from May. You better come this time.
5. JimTeTe - Been too long since CT my friend, time to make more appearances than Elvis.
6. Derek - Put the weights down for one day.... Please....:eek: I promise, no boiled chicken shakes...:D
7. Bryan - You can get a few more miles from those rear tires before you change them... :D Did you get rid of your rig yet?
8. Matt - I think its been long enough.. Mikey's infection should be gone. You can come out of quarintine now.
9. Rick - I want to see those NR wheels from Canada....
10. Omar - You have to wear the Shockey jersey again...
11. Craig - I need to see outnumbered's truck again... J/K...;) Lets party up bro...
12. VA guys- Sharpie, Hotram - I know its a cruise but try if you can... At least post up...
13. The rest of the NJ crew that I am missing - I want to see that CE again from Camelback. Make sure you try to come all.
13. New guys.... - This is a great location - central to almost everyone. Not hard to reach at all.

So post up people... Make the NE chapter of the VTCoA proud... :rock:

Would be great to get 16 trucks. I think it is possible. Aside from the Nats, that might be a record...

Mikey... You're invited again... Check airfares... You can stay with Joemags :elefant: :eek: :p :D :confused: :dontknow: :rock:

Here is a link of the pics and vid from the first GTG there.... http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10661&page=3 great memories....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEO4JJKLFrE Shows you the room we have to play around. I did chirp third too... :burnout: And that was totally stock...

Last edited:
Ok here we go again? WTF ..Orchard Beach? You just missed what could have been the mother of all GTGs!

S

I'll do my best to make it :rock: I had a blast at cameltoe...i mean CamelBACK;)

And i think i may have something on Joemags..it sounds like his truck is, ummmmm, very clean?....ask Bryan about my painted and clearcoated FRAME. lol :p

FastSRT19 said:
I'll do my best to make it :rock: I had a blast at cameltoe...i mean CamelBACK;)

And i think i may have something on Joemags..it sounds like his truck is, ummmmm, very clean?....ask Bryan about my painted and clearcoated FRAME. lol :p

Dont give Joemags any ideas.... He will encase his truck ina cacoon if he could. ;)

If Riff is going to drive :D You better tell him it starts at like 4 am....That should make him only a 1/2 hour late ;) :D :p I can't help myself :eek:

TheSickness said:
If Riff is going to drive :D You better tell him it starts at like 4 am....That should make him only a 1/2 hour late ;) :D :p I can't help myself :eek:

Wait, I thought I was the one you got pissed at for being late... Or maybe its Steve since you cant figure out who is who... ;) :p

TREKER said:
Wait, I thought I was the one you got pissed at for being late... Or maybe its Steve since you cant figure out who is who... ;) :p
Yeah and that Craig bastage popping in last minute just to eat :D :p

Is is the 13th or 14th?..I have a wedding to go to on the 13th...

ill be there. but wont be able to bring the srt. shes gonna be out of commision for awhile, may just not fix it till spring cause theres too much damage but i will show up if its a definate.

Okay, well the 14th is looking better for everyone it seems. Does that work? If so let me know.

Thanks...

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
ctsrt10
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal

I would make the trip up from MD, but unfortunately we are hosting our big annual medical education conference that weekend.

I am in for something in the spring!!

Thanks for setting this up..

muscletrucks said:
I would make the trip up from MD, but unfortunately we are hosting our big annual medical education conference that weekend.

I am in for something in the spring!!

Thanks for setting this up..

Sorry you cant make it bro... Would love to meet up soon. Thanks for posting up :rock:

Sorry can't make it. My son has a football game on Sunday. Post up pictures of the festivities for those that couldn't attend. Have fun, stay safe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back