NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

Just got off the phone with Joemags... He called me actually. I wish it was intentional, but voice recognition does not always pick up the correct name. :)

Joe is tentative for the GTG. Hope he can make it...

Lets hear it from the rest of you guys....

Where is Shockey??? :dontknow: Someone call him... Steve, you have his number?

Shockey was at Orchard Beach car show with Tiggs (SRT _X) Ill have to call them.

WTF are we gonna do there? BBQue? I still cannot believe you MfOs missed the Car show here!

if you need to get a hold of me my number is 203 619 4409

TREKER said:
Just got off the phone with Joemags... He called me actually. I wish it was intentional, but voice recognition does not always pick up the correct name. :)

Joe is tentative for the GTG. Hope he can make it...

Lets hear it from the rest of you guys....

Where is Shockey??? :dontknow: Someone call him... Steve, you have his number?
Scott please PM me Joey's numbers please....I never got them when I was in Pa :(

Well, I am old you know..I drive slow, go to bed early, and catch the early bird special when I can...

Riff62 said:
Well, I am old you know..I drive slow, go to bed early, and catch the early bird special when I can...
Drive slow :confused: Stevie Wonder drives slow ;) You have the only SRT-10 with the Walker Mod...Be proud :D I am sending you some more Tennis Balls when I get paid :rock: :rock: :rock:

my hair is getting grey too..
damn kids..

nycstev said:
Shockey was at Orchard Beach car show with Tiggs (SRT _X) Ill have to call them.

WTF are we gonna do there? BBQue? I still cannot believe you MfOs missed the Car show here!

BBQ sounds good or we can do the hero thing again. Or maybe cruise somewhere from there to get food. Really dont matter to me. Get some beers and snacks for a while to bs then figure something out. :dontknow:

Riff62 said:
my hair is getting grey too..
damn kids..

So I moved this to Sunday to accomodate you Matt.... So if you leave Saturday after the wedding, you will be able to hook up with us when we are getting ready to break it up for the day ;)....

Seriously though, Sunday good for you? :dontknow:

Sorry guys wont be able to make this one. . my back problems are getting worse making the long drives difficult. Its already got me on 100% disability till my surgery. If anything changes I will post up. If any of you VA guys though are passin thru this way let me know if you need anything

05RamSRTkid said:
Sorry guys wont be able to make this one. . my back problems are getting worse making the long drives difficult. Its already got me on 100% disability till my surgery. If anything changes I will post up. If any of you VA guys though are passin thru this way let me know if you need anything

Sorry you cant make it... Get that back fixed so you can attend the next GTG... Hope you feel better. :rock:

I am truly the "King of Lurkers" but I would like to meet you guys. Problem is Sunday is just no good for me. I would entertain driving on the world's worst roads to meet all of you on Saturday but it sounds like your plans have allready firmed up. I have met three other Ram SRT 10 owners in Ocean County over the past month. Suggest we may want to put together a New Jersey Registry in the form of a new thread. Who knows how many of us are really out there driving these trucks in stop and go traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike. Sorry for the lack of posts --not much of a talker. Would rather learn more about these trucks than talk.

SERPENT said:
I am truly the "King of Lurkers" but I would like to meet you guys. Problem is Sunday is just no good for me. I would entertain driving on the world's worst roads to meet all of you on Saturday but it sounds like your plans have allready firmed up. I have met three other Ram SRT 10 owners in Ocean County over the past month. Suggest we may want to put together a New Jersey Registry in the form of a new thread. Who knows how many of us are really out there driving these trucks in stop and go traffic on the New Jersey Turnpike. Sorry for the lack of posts --not much of a talker. Would rather learn more about these trucks than talk.

Well, see what you can do bro... You will really have a great time.. Even if Joemags shows up... lol

If you have lurked and seen the pics from the GTG's you are only getting a small portion of the power they have. more than any truck IMHO....

Even if you come for a short time for a photo op would be great. Would love to meet another NE member.. Try and make it... Want to see those mods you have listed in your sig.

Here's a few. Need to take new pics.

Attachments

• P1120001.JPG
    P1120001.JPG
    642.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1120002.JPG
    P1120002.JPG
    642.6 KB · Views: 20
  • P1120003.JPG
    P1120003.JPG
    657.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1120004.JPG
    P1120004.JPG
    664.6 KB · Views: 15
  • P1120005.JPG
    P1120005.JPG
    648.4 KB · Views: 17
  • P1120012.JPG
    P1120012.JPG
    645.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P1120011.JPG
    P1120011.JPG
    632 KB · Views: 14
SERPENT said:
Here's a few. Need to take new pics.

Love the custom paint work... Nice job.... :rock:

Have to see it in person... get your priorities straight and come to the GTG!!!!

Scott..Im in for the 14th..funnyguy...lol

Riff62 said:
Scott..Im in for the 14th..funnyguy...lol

Cool deal... Glad you can make it... Should be a good time.

Lets hope for good weather.... :burnout:

TTT...

Where the hell is everyone????

Steve... Can you call Shockey and SRT_X see if they are interested... Let Shockey call Rickspeed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back