NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

I can make it. I think I am going to keep my truck. I called my bank loan. They said they will skip 2 months of payment for me so I can start to saving money for my truck. What time? :)

Riff62 said:
Is is the 13th or 14th?..I have a wedding to go to on the 13th...
Wedding :dontknow: Screw that tell em you be there for the divorce in a couple years :p Howya doin :D :rock: Looks like Will finally found CP big buddy :D

Yeah..one of the girls in the lab at the plant is taking the plunge..I thought about ditching the wedding for the GTG but dont think I can as Im sure we will be missed.
how the hell did Will find CP?..he aint too friggin bright ya know?...j/k Will..
Matt and Joe are still waiting for the last 3 issues, Mike..lol..
Call me ya big bastid..Ive been waiting since you installed Marne's battery..lol

Riff62 said:
Yeah..one of the girls in the lab at the plant is taking the plunge..I thought about ditching the wedding for the GTG but dont think I can as Im sure we will be missed.
how the hell did Will find CP?..he aint too friggin bright ya know?...j/k Will..
Matt and Joe are still waiting for the last 3 issues, Mike..lol..
Call me ya big bastid..Ive been waiting since you installed Marne's battery..lol
:D .............:D That battery thing bout took me out LOLOOL Billy did not pay for a full subscription unfortunately :( Cheap Prick :D

DRamSrt10 said:
I can make it. I think I am going to keep my truck. I called my bank loan. They said they will skip 2 months of payment for me so I can start to saving money for my truck. What time? :)
Some bank you have!

DRamSrt10 said:

Thats awsome, I hope you hold onto it man! Will PM you later this week so you can follow. :rock: :burnout:

Us ct guys jus met up 3 of them are down to come to this gtg. The will be posting up soon. Just need an ok that this is goin on and a address for the park. Paul

So Oct 14th @ Orchard Beach Park.

Thats a Sunday... Lets make the time 12 noon till :dontknow:

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
ctsrt10
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
koch

Latest list.... Where is Joemags??? Where is Shockey and Rickspeed? They better chime in fast...

TREKER said:
So Oct 14th @ Orchard Beach Park.

Thats a Sunday... Lets make the time 12 noon till :dontknow:

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
ctsrt10
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
koch

Latest list.... Where is Joemags??? Where is Shockey and Rickspeed? They better chime in fast...

If Joemags comes I will loan QC!

TREKER said:
You punkin out on us? :dontknow:
Yeah he has been Fricken twisted up in the game for a month or so....I did something to piss him off and he wont return a phone call :dontknow: I think JerseyBoy is skeerd to have phone sex with me :D

TheSickness said:
Yeah he has been Fricken twisted up in the game for a month or so....I did something to piss him off and he wont return a phone call :dontknow: I think JerseyBoy is skeerd to have phone sex with me :D

Wha'd you do to him that he is slouched in the corner, fetal position, sucking his thumb? :dontknow:

Mikey.... Play nice.... ;)

Boys as much as I'm tempted to join into the banter with you 2 I'm just not up to it. I've been tied up with work and a family situation over the course of the last few weeks which is why I haven't been around or in Mikey's case returned phone calls. My apologies to anyone who's been offended I've just had alot going on and I'm not the type to openly share my troubles thus why I've been laying low. Hope all is well...

TREKER said:
Wha'd you do to him that he is slouched in the corner, fetal position, sucking his thumb? :dontknow:

Mikey.... Play nice.... ;)
I don't really know Scott :dontknow: He just had a hissy fit and said he was done with me......He should know better :dontknow: Called him a Transtesticled gender bender for 2.5 years and all of a sudden you call him a douche and he gets bent :dontknow: :D

Geez, I'm taking a good trimmin' in this thread. (Unless there's another Joe Mags you guys are talking about.)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back