NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

I just saw this thread, WTF! I should be in as I told TREKER over PM! I'll know for sure tonight. Is there some good food in the area, without my chicken puree, I'll go hungry in like 2 hours!!

lbstone said:
I just saw this thread, WTF! I should be in as I told TREKER over PM! I'll know for sure tonight. Is there some good food in the area, without my chicken puree, I'll go hungry in like 2 hours!!

Hahahah...

Steve should know the area restaurants better than any of us, he lives close by.

is the time set for 11 still treker p.m some contact info for yourself just incase

lbstone said:

Where in ct are you where leaving fairfeld around 10-10:30
call my cell if you like 203-619-4409

Been around my favorite he-she just lots of stress the last month or two... I see you've missed me!!
TheSickness said:
Look who just landed back on Earth :D Ya hoMo :elefant: :elefant:

Then what we can do is cruise up to a place called the "Waterfront".
Its up Shore Rd. Plenty of parking .Sports Bar with FB games good food...

ctsrt10 said:
Where in ct are you where leaving fairfeld around 10-10:30
call my cell if you like 203-619-4409
I sent you a PM this morning in reply to yours. I'll be going 84W from Waterbury to 684 in NY State. I'll be following 684 all the way down to the Hutch which brings me right to Route 1 and Orchard Beach. I'll be close to 95 when I get on the Hutch if you and any other CT guys want to get together in that area. I just hate 95 with a passion! I also work the night before until 6:30 A.M. Sunday morning so I wont be leaving my house until around noon time. I did get your number and will call you if we can firm up some plans to meeting up.

Well looks like things are working out nicely....

Waterfront sounds good. Sounds like a plan.

Steve, any word from Shockey?

lbstone said:
I sent you a PM this morning in reply to yours. I'll be going 84W from Waterbury to 684 in NY State. I'll be following 684 all the way down to the Hutch which brings me right to Route 1 and Orchard Beach. I'll be close to 95 when I get on the Hutch if you and any other CT guys want to get together in that area. I just hate 95 with a passion! I also work the night before until 6:30 A.M. Sunday morning so I wont be leaving my house until around noon time. I did get your number and will call you if we can firm up some plans to meeting up.
i understand your work we can just meet you up there at the park where leaving around 10-10:30 but feel free to call

TREKER said:
Well looks like things are working out nicely....

Waterfront sounds good. Sounds like a plan.

Steve, any word from Shockey?
Both he and Tiggs said they would try and make it

Latest list - 10/11/07

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
ctsrt10's friend
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative
Vader - tentative
Rickspeed - tentative

lbstone said:
ok there been a change of plans for us on the way where goin to travel cause i got a hold of an other guy(the truck i spotted in the hotel parking lot) he should be on here soon.
new meeting location (for ct guys) exit 8 I-84 fast freddys gas station right after the mobil ct rt-25/6 in danbury 112 Newtown Rd. be there for the same time 10-10:30. lbstone think you can join?

TREKER said:
Latest list - 10/11/07

ctsrt10
ctsrt10's friend is the sneeky greek he posted in other thred
koch

lbstone

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back