NE GTG - NY, NJ, CT, PA, MA, VA, MD.... Round 2

ctsrt10 said:
ok there been a change of plans for us on the way where goin to travel cause i got a hold of an other guy(the truck i spotted in the hotel parking lot) he should be on here soon.
new meeting location (for ct guys) exit 8 I-84 fast freddys gas station right after the mobil ct rt-25/6 in danbury 112 Newtown Rd. be there for the same time 10-10:30. lbstone think you can join?
If you can push back to noon, I think I can make it to Fast Freddies by then (I'm familier with the station). That means I'll sleep from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00ish but I'd be willing to sacrifice some zzz's to meet up with some other SRT's. BTW, there is an advantage to crusing down with a guy that carries a badge!! :rock:

Just realized my Giants aren't playing sunday can't promise anything but I'll try to make it out!!

Craig,

We will be going to a bar / restaurant that will have the games on anyway....

And are you kidding that football is why you would pass up on a GTG? Concerned bro...... Very concerned.....

Maybe cause your homo-partner in crime Mikey won't be there is why..... Remember, he was only acting like he did not know who you were only to avoid talking to you for as long as he could..... ;)

TREKER said:
Craig,

And are you kidding that football is why you would pass up on a GTG? Concerned bro...... Very concerned.....

Maybe cause your homo-partner in crime Mikey won't be there is why..... Remember, he was only acting like he did not know who you were only to avoid talking to you for as long as he could..... ;)
I actually do miss Craig alot Scott :eek: :D

TREKER said:
Craig,

Football games are always on at the Waterfront:elefant: :bebored: :bebored:

Updated 10/12...

Can I get everyone to start to posting up so that this list is accurate. Have not heard from many of you lately...

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
Sneeky Greek
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative
Vader - tentative
Rickspeed - tentative
Craig - tentative - football dependant.... ;)

Thanks
Scott

TREKER said:
Updated 10/12...

Can I get everyone to start to posting up so that this list is accurate. Have not heard from many of you lately...

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
Sneeky Greek
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone - confirmed for 1:00 p.m.
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative
Vader - tentative
Rickspeed - tentative
Craig - tentative - football dependant.... ;)

Thanks
Scott
All 310 lbs of my twisted steel and sex appeal will be there! Just a warning :elefant:

TREKER said:
Latest list - 10/11/07

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
ctsrt10's friend
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10
lbstone
joemags - tentative
Jimtete - tentative
Vader - tentative
Rickspeed - tentative

Sorry Scott ..... I tried, can't get out of commitment for Sunday. Gonna have to miss this one, and catch you guys at the next one :( :( :(

Post a bunch-a-pics .... Enjoy, I'll be thinking about ya's ...

Jim

Im in..not sure if Dianne is coming with me or not..Will be heading out around 9:30 on Rt 80. Hopefully this will be enough time..haha

Latest list - 10/11/07

Treker
nycstev
FastSRT19
Dominick & Juliana
Riff
Stanimal
Dramsrt10
ctsrt10
Sneeky Greek
koch
FaSt ReD SrT10