NE PA GTG PICTURES

Here are a few more...................:burnout: Featuring Joey " You breakin my Balls " Mags :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• PA GTG 053.jpg
    PA GTG 053.jpg
    381 KB · Views: 28
  • PA GTG 055.jpg
    PA GTG 055.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 20
  • PA GTG 054.jpg
    PA GTG 054.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 22
  • PA GTG 056.jpg
    PA GTG 056.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 25
  • PA GTG 057.jpg
    PA GTG 057.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 24
TheSickness said:
Here are a few more...................:burnout: Featuring Joey " You breakin my Balls " Mags :rock: :rock:

Truck is filthy!!!! Feh....

I think Mikey took those just for future evidence. Exhibit A.... Joe Mags pulls into Western PA to hunt down ex. ;)

Exhibit B... Pirelli scorpion stretch marks on the street right at the scene of the crime.

Exhiibit C.... The inscription on the back of the truck is key...

JAM!!!!!!

Joemags
Assasinated
Mikey

;)

:idea: :p ;) :D :D :D

moparracing said:
nice pics, good times........ say, ain't it time for a new vtcoa forum pic ?? lots to choose from........:D
I hope Patrick pic's this one from Grand Central :D

Attachments

• PA GTG 092.jpg
    PA GTG 092.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 42
That silver q/c looks like outnumbered's truck:dontknow: , which might be mine soon:D

TheSickness said:
Mikey, you got the NY accent perfect ! PS (check the other thread for my thank you note.)

Wait wait your not correcting him Joe isn't it breakin my shoes??? :dontknow: :D
joemags54 said:
Mikey, you got the NY accent perfect ! PS (check the other thread for my thank you note.)

joemags54 said:

Why dont you just get on your knees and take care of the kid for him while your at it...

Oh, forgot... You could do it standing up ;) :p :D

Joey was nuts over Mikey... Then I realized he's only actually that tall. :thefinger:

Craig said:
Wait wait your not correcting him Joe isn't it breakin my shoes??? :dontknow: :D

Yeah, bustin balls
Breakin shoes

Ohhhhhhhh, fuhhggin essgalade... Schaved ouwr lyvvz.

Craig said:
You got dat right Craig! By the way, what the hell are you doing to that can? Where was that picture taken?

joemags54 said:
You got dat right Craig! By the way, what the hell are you doing to that can? Where was that picture taken?

He was making up for yet another reason he got a big truck. ;)

Lol Mikey was focusin his camera on me while I was standing in the street my first instinct was the can gesture I gave his ass... hey at least at that point he realized who I was!!!:dancing: :star:
joemags54 said:

Lol smart azz... so now I'm on your abuse list too huh!! :dontknow:
TREKER said:
He was making up for yet another reason he got a big truck. ;)

Lol thats ok I'll remember...everything goes on file we'll get his azz!!!
joemags54 said:
Yeah Craig he's a regular Jackie Mason! He's hot tonight.

Craig said:
Lol Mikey was focusin his camera on me while I was standing in the street my first instinct was the can gesture I gave his ass... hey at least at that point he realized who I was!!!:dancing: :star:

Yeah, no one really has really mentioned that on here yet. How Mikey was playing Space Invaders in his head and did not realize that Craig was actually Criag.. Just some other guy that was named Craig that just hapopened to be in the area owning a Viper Truck and decided to drive from NJ to PA to sightsee atop Camelback mountain the same time our GTG decided to take place.

What a moroon...:D

Craig said:
Lol thats ok I'll remember...everything goes on file we'll get his azz!!!

Now you want my ass? :thefinger:

I think you may want Joemags ass anyway. Hes small, puts up less of a fight, submissive and farts like a girl. He actually quiffed.:p :D

Rotflmao.... classic Mikey strollin up to me while we were cleanin the trucks.." can you believe that asshole Craig from Nj didn't come?? " Lol I said asshole I am Craig from Nj and proceeded to have to convince him guys!!.. Gotta love him...big ole fruit!!!:star: :dancing:
TREKER said:
Yeah, no one really has really mentioned that on here yet. How Mikey was playing Space Invaders in his head and did not realize that Craig was actually Criag.. Just some other guy that was named Craig that just hapopened to be in the area owning a Viper Truck and decided to drive from NJ to PA to sightsee atop Camelback mountain the same time our GTG decided to take place.

What a moroon...:D

:eek: ...................:D Yeppers that was me LOLOLOLOLOL But I was not alone Bastage...You guys fail to mention that Riff, Baddabing Begood and just about everyone else had no clue LOLOOL :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back