Need a block and crankshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
beating-a-dead-horse.jpeg

Oh Damn, now moparornocar throws a jab....big whoop. How did I ever make it as far as I have without you...

No...I would never hit a fool like you...your the telephone tough guy who gets slapped for running his mouth then hires a lawyer......made it this far?....if you mean bashing a stand up guy who gave you your money back after you had a problem...YEAH YOU MADE IT BUDDIE!!!!....Plus explain to me how someone who works for or runs a machine shop would not make shure it was up to their standards before buying....THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR WEB SITE SO OTHER MEMBERS CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR (MACHINESHOP)....

Last edited:
Yea I was lied to about the condition of the parts and yea because of that I drove nearly 280 miles in my 10, wasting 25 gallons gas and 5 hours of time. Caveman, say that wouldn't chap your ass and I'll call you a liar too. Some people can't handle the truth.....I'd rather be disliked for being honest than liked for being less than honest.

I changed my mind. I would have been pissed too.

No...I would never hit a fool like you...

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :D

whiskey, sushi, beer, beer, sushi, beer, whiskey... movie, beer

You might be a redneck if? :D I kid, I kid! You are lucky to have a good wife, so it's good to hear you show her your appreciation.

Last edited:
I changed my mind. I would have been pissed too.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :D

Lol no strikers for you
Too bad he did not act pissed in the flying j when I gave him all his money back ,instead he took it walked away or should I say slinked away, and did not say one single word to till he got on here to air out his complaining,you would think he would say thanks for refunding without any problems ,let me get that address of you shop so I can mail you a roll of quarters for your gas .Not

moparornocar, Damn boy don't stroke out on us. You are repeating yourself and that vein on your forehead looks gnarly.

No...I would never hit a fool like you...your the telephone tough guy who gets slapped for running his mouth then hires a lawyer......made it this far?....if you mean bashing a stand up guy who gave you your money back after you had a problem...YEAH YOU MADE IT BUDDIE!!!!....Plus explain to me how someone who works for or runs a machine shop would not make shure it was up to their standards before buying....THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR WEB SITE SO OTHER MEMBERS CAN STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR (MACHINESHOP)....

Lol no strikers for you
Too bad he did not act pissed in the flying j when I gave him all his money back ,instead he took it walked away or should I say slinked away, and did not say one single word to till he got on here to air out his complaining,you would think he would say thanks for refunding without any problems ,let me get that address of you shop so I can mail you a roll of quarters for your gas .Not

Reminds me of the playground growing up.....get mad jump on your bike and run your mouth once you get down the street!!!!......TELEPHONE TUFF GUY!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Well at the flying j I thought we were both sulled up. Very few words were spoken. And now what are you trying to say? I'm not afraid of you and I damn sure won't run from you. You get in my face and you'll understand that.

Lol no strikers for you
Too bad he did not act pissed in the flying j when I gave him all his money back ,instead he took it walked away or should I say slinked away, and did not say one single word to till he got on here to air out his complaining,you would think he would say thanks for refunding without any problems ,let me get that address of you shop so I can mail you a roll of quarters for your gas .Not and you did not drive that far you were barely one hour away so make sure you make it sound like it took you all day,I drove just as far as you if not more.

Viper Jeff and I voted along time ago to cease fire and close this thread but there are some hungry buzzards that don't want to do that. They would rather keep on talking ****. Like I said before I'm not going to listen to that **** without a reply.

I see now you can't stand not to get the last word in edge wise.
And caveman you get a wooden nickel LOl

Only thing I have said along is I gave u your money back right.away.

No problems and all you complain about is having to drive 45 mins. To come get .
Get over yourself.you should be telling the good news I gave it back ,but you keep harping I tried to lie and cheat you .all you had was my cell number if I wanted to cheat you I could just deleted your message and kept your money and there would have been nothing you could do about ..
Now I'm sure you will post a remark and I and others will post some more but untill you stop this thread will go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back