Nitrous if you wanna go fast, Supercharger if you wanna look pretty, lol

drop in K&N, long tube headers & cat back & a tune. Stinker's coils, fresh plug wires & plugs

the exhaust will be good to go for the huffer then.

ya goin to build the engine?????

what kind of truck??? R/C or Q/C????

Last edited:
viperhauler said:
if it's a quad cab, a full exhaust and st tuner...

to start...

Great advice. If you want an uptick now upgrade the exhaust and get a tune from Torrie. If you are set on going the SC route make sure you spend the dollars to rebuild your engine before you drop a SC on it. Dropping a SC on a stock engine is asking for trouble.

Good luck.
-jeff

No the truck is all stock trying to just make it fast with anything I can short of a supercharger like air intake. Looking for what to buy what might get me high HP and TQ you know some easy bolt ons or deep work

No the truck is all stock trying to just make it fast with anything I can short of a supercharger like air intake. Looking for what to buy what might get me high HP and TQ you know some easy bolt ons or deep work

the only thing that will make it quick as far as bolt ons is long tube headers, catless mids, a cat back, a throttle body, tune up and a torque convertor

headers mids belangers $1800
throttle body +- $400
cat back $600+
torque convertor $1200+
sct tuner from torrie $400
cai do not add any hp, everything else is jsut bolting on bling

Last edited:
the only thing that will make it quick as far as bolt ons is long tube headers, catless mids, a cat back, a throttle body, tune up and a torque convertor

throttle body +- $400
cat back $600+
torque convertor $1200+

Pretty much my mods, I run 12.8 on motor with slicks, I do have the bling, JMB CAI, lol.

depends on the truck , the dyno, and the tune, most will end up between 450 ish and 470 ish

now the biggest gain I hear is from the torque convertor, most have ran from .3-.6 tenths faster with jsut adding the convertor

throttle body +- $400
cat back $600+
torque convertor $1200+

Thats the guy you need to deal with right here

Torque converter is a major difference and the mods help alot in torque, HP is the pretty number, TQ is what moves these big trucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back