Need one test subject for American Racing Headers

Niz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd pass this on to whoever is interested.

A&C Performance in Murrieta, CA is the first to carry the American Racing Headers for our trucks.

They contacted me and offered me a NEW set of 304 stainless "real" longtube headers with high flow metal substrate cat pipes installed for $1900.00! and this INCLUDES BEFORE AND AFTER DYNO!!I thought this was a smoking deal but they wanted a regular cab :(

Projections are anticipated to produce more power than any other header for our trucks.

I called American Racing and the header setup goes for $2295 just for parts... no install.

They are offering one system at this deal so they can post up some before and after dyno results. The closer to stock the truck, the better they said.

If anybody is interested send me a PM and I can probably get you that deal.

NIZ

well now if it was freee, since they need a truck to do the fittin on .. well now im interested... or tell them ill give them the 1900 but they have to pay me 2000 to use my truck to test fit there system and get there product ready for sale..

That might work, but they dont need to TEST FIT them, they are all made, they just want to dyno before and after to post RWHP results of the new system.

NIZ

Last edited by a moderator:
so what , waiting for te first buyer ? :confused: :dontknow: hell, themself would buy a RC and resell it after hugh proof....:dontknow: :D :D :D :D :D

i didn't even know they made headers. based on that pic you posted, they look nice.

I have them on my viper now and if I didn't have a QC they'd be on my truck next week!! :)

Hey Niz, are you in Canyon Lake now? Thought I saw you last week in your truck, was it covered in mud? hehehhehehe Maybe not covered but the rear quarters were pretty dirty, reminded me of mine LOL.

Niz said:
That might work, but they dont need to TEST FIT them, they are all made, they just want to dyno before and after to post RWHP results of the new system.

NIZ

well they need a truck to do tests with to get specs for there sales , so same shit ,, they obvioulsy dont have one of there own to use .. test fit or not they need a veichel so my previous post still stands... so thanks for commin out

OCBob said:
Hey Niz, are you in Canyon Lake now? Thought I saw you last week in your truck, was it covered in mud? hehehhehehe Maybe not covered but the rear quarters were pretty dirty, reminded me of mine LOL.

Hey BOB!
You prob saw the ex. She takes her kid to school and usually decides to take the dirt road. (one reason she is now an ex!)

So, I heard you might be moving up north??

Last edited:
SRT10VENOMOUS said:
well they need a truck to do tests with to get specs for there sales , so same shit ,, they obvioulsy dont have one of there own to use .. test fit or not they need a veichel so my previous post still stands... so thanks for commin out

As I said, they are already made! They dont need to test fit anything. As I said they need dyno numbers.

so basically anyone in the area may be able to get the headers for $1900 and installed free and dyno free right?

cool deal:rock:

Niz said:
As I said, they are already made! They dont need to test fit anything. As I said they need dyno numbers.

this would be a first... how did they make an exhaust system without a "truck" to fit it and why wouldnt they dyno it at the sametime? I've never heard of an exhaust company charging to "borrow" a vehicle for testing. I have delt with many in the past and have never been "charged"--just my .02

Stinker said:
so basically anyone in the area may be able to get the headers for $1900 and installed free and dyno free right?

cool deal:rock:

Yes!!! You get everything for $1900......Normally it is $2295 for the headers, prob $400-$600 to install (guessing) and $50 -$100 to dyno (guessing)

So that is a deal!!!

Niz said:
Yes!!! You get everything for $1900......Normally it is $2295 for the headers, prob $400-$600 to install (guessing) and $50 -$100 to dyno (guessing)

So that is a deal!!!

especially from the pic , if ya get the mids with the convertors, which I would imagine are hi flows, , and depending on the coating they have, thats actually a steal, no two ways about it:rock:
especially if someone has put on long tubes before;)

I dont know what all the bickering is about:dontknow: who cares:p

you get a set of headers long tube at that and mids and convertors AND installed?

either way around, I wish I wuz in cali:D

TheMoparConnection said:
this would be a first... how did they make an exhaust system without a "truck" to fit it and why wouldnt they dyno it at the sametime? I've never heard of an exhaust company charging to "borrow" a vehicle for testing. I have delt with many in the past and have never been "charged"--just my .02

Obviously they had a truck to make them with. Obviously they didnt dyno for whatever reason. So, they are offering an incredible discount to get that little piece of missing information. No one said anything about "charging to borrow". What was said is an incredible discount to obtain some needed information for them and to get an awsome header for you.

Stinker said:
especially from the pic , if ya get the mids with the convertors, which I would imagine are hi flows, , and depending on the coating they have, thats actually a steal, no two ways about it:rock:
especially if someone has put on long tubes before;)

I dont know what all the bickering is about:dontknow: who cares:p

you get a set of headers long tube at that and mids and convertors AND installed?

either way around, I wish I wuz in cali:D

Thank you, someone understands!!!

Niz said:
Thank you, someone understands!!!

well considering long tubes run in the 2 grand area, mids run what?$450?
installation around $500, and a couple dyno runs $100 at the cheapest, that adds up to
$3050

and ya get it all for $1900?

thats not to hard for my pocket to understand, saving close to $1200:D

Niz said:
Obviously they had a truck to make them with. Obviously they didnt dyno for whatever reason. So, they are offering an incredible discount to get that little piece of missing information. No one said anything about "charging to borrow". What was said is an incredible discount to obtain some needed information for them and to get an awsome header for you.

I'm just saying... they need info... i've either been paid or rewarded for someone using my truck to gain info or help them. you seem a bit defensive about this subject... I was just giving my .02...
and 1900.00 doesnt sound like an incredible discount...

Buck...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back