Need one test subject for American Racing Headers

TheMoparConnection said:
I'm just saying... they need info... i've either been paid or rewarded for someone using my truck to gain info or help them. you seem a bit defensive about this subject... I was just giving my .02...
and 1900.00 doesnt sound like an incredible discount...

Buck...

I did on my Hemi for Pacesetter longtubes. Even got my mechanic who installed them a set of headers for his truck! So usually the test truck gets a great deal or the setup for free. Yes, there was some work involved with the test and fitment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not a deal :dontknow:
Bassani used my wifes truck for one day and installed ceramic headers with a Y pipe for free!
Todd at Bassani was great! He handed me a new set of headers for my Srt-10 RC just for helping him out:rock: I think he felt sorry for me sence it saw i had a set of power robbing useless Gibson's. I more less gave the Gibson's away to a forum member.

heck, I was paid $1000.00 bucks for a video game company to record the exhaust of my truck to use in a video game. included a free dyno!

Nonetheless it's interesting to see a new long tube header offered for our trucks. I didn't expect much aftermarket support any more for a low volume, discontinued vehicle.

I agree though that if they want a test mule 300 bux isn't much of a discount.

Last edited:
I figure 2295.00 for headers 450.00 or so install 100 dyno. Sounds more like around $1000 off to me. Anyhow, this isn't for bashing, for those that want an amazing header at an amazing price, I thought I'd post it. If you dont want it and would rather pass, it's all good, no loss no gain for me.

NIZ

Niz:

no flames intended. Thanks for making us aware of a new product. :burnout:

i was wondering about everything TheMoparConnection mentioned too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back