Need Prayers Please....

Silverback said:
Damn, really sorry to hear this Kris.

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Just something to think about.

Maybe by fighting back they actually saved their lives. Could have been they were all going to be shot in the back of the head. You just never know. His sister must be one brave lady.

Yeah....When I talked to Joe he called his Sister a Hero....I told him she was a Super Hero. She took a bullet to the head, 2 to the chest, 1 to the thigh and still got up and locked the door after they left and then administered First Aid to her Father afterwards.

In my book....she should be nominated for Sainthood at the least.:rock:

Not much to report but the both of them are stable and improving so it seems as if all of your prayers are being answered. I thank you for your support and prayers guys....I'm tearing up as I write this thats how much it means to me!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Yeah....When I talked to Joe he called his Sister a Hero....I told him she was a Super Hero. She took a bullet to the head, 2 to the chest, 1 to the thigh and still got up and locked the door after they left and then administered First Aid to her Father afterwards.

Not much to report but the both of them are stable and improving so it seems as if all of your prayers are being answered. I thank you for your support and prayers guys....I'm tearing up as I write this thats how much it means to me!

Great news Kris.:)

Be sure to keep us up to date on what happens.

Silverback said:
Great news Kris.:)

Be sure to keep us up to date on what happens.
What dad just said!!! Great news Kris :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:

HOLY CRAP! Talk about the Big One upstairs having a plan for an individual - it just wasnt her's or her father's day. That's literally unheard of!

They'll be in my prayers.

Kris sorry to hear that bro.

You & them Will be in my prayers.

Keep your chin up as much as possible.

Later man.

Hnrthefallen said:
HOLY CRAP! Talk about the Big One upstairs having a plan for an individual - it just wasnt her's or her father's day. That's literally unheard of!

They'll be in my prayers.

That's really no shit..... She (in particular) got the shit shot out of her.....

It's so rare that it borders the miraculous....

God bless 'em both......

Be strong, Kris.....:rock:

D

The Lord works in wierd ways. I feel for him and his pain. I pray they all pull through and fry the evil person who would do such an act of hate.

AM2

Brad & I have our thoughts with you, your friend and his family. It is a horrible thing to have this happen. I hope they have a speedy recovery. Kudos to the sister who was very brave in doing what she did.

I am not one for the Death Penalty in general...................but in this case if they find the punks I'd go down and push the button myself.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

SrtBrad said:
I am not one for the Death Penalty in general...................but in this case if they find the punks I'd go down and push the button myself.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

I am so with ya there

Its a shame there are so many assholes on this planet, I hope everything turns out OK.
Where did this happen?

Bill.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your friends Kris... unreal some of the things people do in this world.:confused:

NBT said:
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your friends Kris... unreal some of the things people do in this world.:confused:
makes you want to take out a little of the old testament justice on some folks. hope they have a speedy recovery kris. hang in there bro sounds like they are all fighters.

Joe's Dad was released the other day from the Hospital and his Sister is still there undergoing another surgery...

However, they found the two punks that did this! I hope they suffer while in prison. I really, really hope they get that angry butt sex only baby faced little faggots get...

Anyways...this is just an update to let you guys know that your prayers came through for my friends family and that I thank you guys very much!!!!:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back