Need some opinions guys

7O7SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is a blacked out 05 QC. I have a set of brite white 6000 hid kit on the way "THANKS TROY" I want to get a set for the fog lights too, but I cant decide if I want to go with the same brite white 6000 kit or go with the yellow 3000??:dontknow:

what do you guys think?

I was looking at these for mine.

260822263566 there is the auction number on ebay.

My truck is a blacked out 05 QC. I have a set of brite white 6000 hid kit on the way "THANKS TROY" I want to get a set for the fog lights too, but I cant decide if I want to go with the same brite white 6000 kit or go with the yellow 3000??:dontknow:

what do you guys think?

no offence here, this is JMHO. but yellow fog discust me!!!! look friggin dumb. especially with bright white or blue heads. i have seen a couple vehicles with the yellow, and it looks rediculous. esp on blacked oput vehicles. go white, or blue. but match your heads and fogs.

ther is a GPX that runs around with stock heads and purple fogs, looks like he could not afford headlights. i havent put my blue HID kit on and have blue fogs in. i will not drive my truck at night with both on. i rock my blue fogs until it is too dark, then i turn off my fogs and go just heads.

cuz it looks stupid to have two different colors

Disclaimer: remember guys,,,JMHO. no offence should be taken

There is a youtube video of a guy that had the 6K HID head lights and the 3K fogs. Looks dumb to me but its your truck do what make you happy. I just ordered a set of LED 9006s for the fog lights. I will post a pic when I get them installed.

I was looking at these for mine.

260822263566 there is the auction number on ebay.

Just looked up this auction and saw you ordered the LEDs too. Here are the ones I ordered (170660912271) they have A LOT more LEDs so I'm hopping they will do more than look cool.

Just looked up this auction and saw you ordered the LEDs too. Here are the ones I ordered (170660912271) they have A LOT more LEDs so I'm hopping they will do more than look cool.

Na didn't order them yet buddy.

I might get the ones you bought, like you said more LED in them.

I'm just gonna match em, I think would probably look alot better..
Thanks for the input guy's its much appreciated.

Just found out I need to replace the oil cooling lines, power steering pump and hoses..
:mad:

yea i'm gonna need to do the line soon too! I'll be getting ahold of
Tony!:rock:

no offence here, this is JMHO. but yellow fog discust me!!!! look friggin dumb. especially with bright white or blue heads. i have seen a couple vehicles with the yellow, and it looks rediculous. esp on blacked oput vehicles. go white, or blue. but match your heads and fogs.

ther is a GPX that runs around with stock heads and purple fogs, looks like he could not afford headlights. i havent put my blue HID kit on and have blue fogs in. i will not drive my truck at night with both on. i rock my blue fogs until it is too dark, then i turn off my fogs and go just heads.

cuz it looks stupid to have two different colors

Disclaimer: remember guys,,,JMHO. no offence should be taken

ditto.......you should write cards for hallmark, geo....:rock::D

i think the matching fog and headlights are retarded. me personally i got hid headlights with hid yellow fogs. looks cash

I installed 6000k hid headlights and fogs, but since I have tinted headlights the 35w kit is not that bright would a 55w kit fix this problem???

my heads are very dark and just put smoked fogs in as well, plus tinted full windshield, it def took some effect away from the lights, but nothing to much. and I dont have HID's but want a set.

my heads are very dark and just put smoked fogs in as well, plus tinted full windshield, it def took some effect away from the lights, but nothing to much. and I dont have HID's but want a set.

pics of that windshield, sir.......ASAP!:confused:

IMG_0012.jpg

there you go sir.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back