Need to give my truck some attitude

Ricky D

Reaction score
The stock exhaust just doesn't do it.Looking for a after market exhaust.which one sound the best?

Everyone has their own opinion im sure. But, I haven't heard anything other than my Magnaflow Catback. I like the sound.

I was originally going to go with the snakebite, but then i got an awesome deal on a magnaflow. Im very happy with the magnaflow. I think both of these are your best bet. I say do whic ever one you can get a better deal on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have xmetal catless mids and magnaflow catback, love the sound, minimal drone and will never change it. I have never been this happy with any exhaust i have hasd on any car/truck

Will a catback exhaust system void a warranty. Its now a chrysler warranty but a I have a 3 year 36000 mile on my truck.

No a catback will not void your warranty. Removing the cats could void it, if the dealer wants to really bust your balls.

That's yours Dom, can't wait to hear that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran a magnaflow on my first truck and liked it. My current truck is running without exhaust, I like that too. :D

Build your own custom exhaust with VR1 mufflers.
I want someone to do side exit out the bed behind rear wheel. I was going to do it but my fuel cell is going to be in my way. :D

Snake bite I was going to use next sounds awsome in the clips but I never hered it live I had magnaflow catback with the rear cats removed and loved it I figured if I didn't like snake bite I could switch back but if it sounds half as good as the clips I wouldn't of switched back

Here's my opinion on the exhaust, I went with a FULL custom system cause I like to keep my truck different from all the others, I have Mopar LT headers, JMB catless mids with a Bassani muffler 3" all the way out,if I were to change my exhaust I would go with Corsa mufflers or try mufflers off an exotic like a Ferrari or Lambo:)
Honestly the only exhaust on these trucks I don't care much for is the stock exhaust,I think all the catbacks are an improvement, so it comes down to how much you wanna spend and how loud you want it?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back