Never raced a 10!

I'm going up to Tony's to get work done to my truck. Not just to race. Thats just to have some fun.

Yeah I'm just sayin that no matter what you have done, I wouldn't take the race lightly, get you a set of DR'S and give yourself the best chance to win that you can

Midnight Runner said:
Not going to use slick. Going to Tony's for work.

Yes u are. If u want, I'll drive the bitch and use my DR's

I run DR's ( nitto 555r) on the street because it's not a DD. And what happened to darlington? I thought we were Doing this on the track

it can be darlington, but Chris is not a drag racer , matter of fact he has only been a couple times probably in his lifetime, so you want to be fair then street tires
I dont think he would or should go out an buy a set of drs jsut for one race that he will probably never use again
its between you and him, but its sounding more like you may hand him his arse since his is truely a daily driver, so let it be fair , make it a drivers race adn do it on street tires

I run DR's ( nitto 555r) on the street because it's not a DD. And what happened to darlington? I thought we were Doing this on the track

we'll need some time to set up a decent gtg, but i think there's gonna be some nice rigs coming out of the closet in the next few months;)

we need to plan a real southern truck gtg in the spring... maybe macon would be a good central location??

it can be darlington, but Chris is not a drag racer , matter of fact he has only been a couple times probably in his lifetime, so you want to be fair then street tires
I dont think he would or should go out an buy a set of drs jsut for one race that he will probably never use again
its between you and him, but its sounding more like you may hand him his arse since his is truely a daily driver, so let it be fair , make it a drivers race adn do it on street tires

Who ever said racing was fair?

So you propose that the L driver handicap himself and race in a manner that he isnt comfortable with and doesnt feel safe doing so because the 10 owner that took him up on his offer to race on his own free will doesnt drag race and doesnt own decent tires?

In that case I will need to run my DR on the front and fronts on the rear! I can't to that

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back