Never raced a 10!

02_L#416 said:
Sure can we change tires? I'd imagine that monster would need slicks! If this is a "run what you brung race" I'm LOCKED IN for Santeens truck with Tony driving!

What say you Santeen?
What say you Tony?

Do u read English? I said Dan has a set of DR's he'll let tony use.
But if u read Tonys post above, he's already started taking mine apart.

i'll drive either one of their trucks with or without tires...

or i'll drive mine with or without tires...

what's the point, though? i run low 8's and that's the god's honest truth, and you 02L run high 7's (allegedly)... so my only chance to prove a useless point is to run you on the street... i might be able to beat you from 40 to 100... if we run at the track, even if every gear is perfect, i have no chance, so...................

let's just go for beers...

mine's a 100k mile+ work truck that i drive EVERY FKING day... yours isn't... but i wouldn't be scared to line them up, either;)

I'm with you there. This is exactly how the thread started and exactly what I intended I will run my truck however you want me to. The only thing is I have dr's on the rear! If I MUST put dr's on the front to run a true street tire for this race I will! The race between you and I is shits and giggles and a beer after!

I'm with you man.

Now there's an option. L416? You down for a 40mph roll to 100? Dan game. You?

Do u read English? I said Dan has a set of DR's he'll let tony use.
But if u read Tonys post above, he's already started taking mine apart.

sorry Steve your under the knife boss

100_2547.jpg

i'll drive either one of their trucks with or without tires...

or i'll drive mine with or without tires...

what's the point, though? i run low 8's and that's the god's honest truth, and you 02L run high 7's (allegedly)... so my only chance to prove a useless point is to run you on the street... i might be able to beat you from 40 to 100... if we run at the track, even if every gear is perfect, i have no chance, so...................

let's just go for beers...

mine's a 100k mile+ work truck that i drive EVERY FKING day... yours isn't... but i wouldn't be scared to line them up, either;)

824198e3.jpg

Now there's an option. L416? You down for a 40mph roll to 100? Dan game. You?

Dude look at this thread!!!! I am BEGGING for a race I am Game for 40-100!!!! And I'm game for YOU POST BUILD at the track run what you brung. At the end of any race will or loose I will shake the 10 drivers hand and thank them for a good time!

ok, and you've had yours how long?
it's 3 years older.
most trucks on this forum and everywhere else have half of my miles.

i think she just likes to be rode hard;) i'm ready!

02_L#416 said:
Dude look at this thread!!!! I am BEGGING for a race I am Game for 40-100!!!! And I'm game for YOU POST BUILD at the track run what you brung. At the end of any race will or loose I will shake the 10 drivers hand and thank them for a good time!

Cool. Sounds good. Beers will be on u though. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back