Never raced a 10!

LMAO i'm trying for this year. But we have the baby. She is thinking about it. Now that she can say with you she just might. :)

Reading all the post, one thing I do have to say. It's a little funny with the mods you have on that L. That your going after S/C, NOS 10. I think you have a little more then you say. lol LOL ;)

Reading all the post, one thing I do have to say. It's a little funny with the mods you have on that L. That your going after S/C, NOS 10. I think you have a little more then you say. lol LOL ;)

Of course he has more than he's admiting to. That's what Tony was tryin to tell ya last night. He's not fooling anyone. There's no reason why he'd be worried about racing on street tires and being unsafe, if all he had was a pulley, exhaust and tune.

Last edited:
Of course he has more than he's admiting to. That's what Tony was tryin to tell ya last night. He's not fooling anyone. There's no reason why he'd be worried about racing on street tires and being unsafe, if all he had was a pulley, exhaust and tune.

I had to read all the post. I'm a little slow :) it takes me some time but I get there. LOL

Midnight Runner said:
I had to read all the post. I'm a little slow :) it takes me some time but I get there. LOL

Ur slow, but we love u.

That's a GC heavy beast. I think I could take it! AND I just want race some 10's!!!! I can honestly say I would love to lose one of these races. I'm sure some of you read that and think I'm BS. But it's just a race you win some you lose some. Simple as that!

That's a GC heavy beast. I think I could take it! AND I just want race some 10's!!!! I can honestly say I would love to lose one of these races. I'm sure some of you read that and think I'm BS. But it's just a race you win some you lose some. Simple as that!

10-4 man i'll call you when i'm on my way. :)

New guy here from upstate SC, longtime club Lurker....

Just a quick observation but I've looked up these two lightning guys names up on the net that are in this thread. They have, posts everywhere and my research says they are lying about their times. don't bother showing up with less than a 9 second 1/4 truck.

Lol no worries d10 i do my homework also i already knew what they ran , do too much street racin not too
Cool if ya in sc youll have to come up sometime boss!

New guy here from upstate SC, longtime club Lurker....

Just a quick observation but I've looked up these two lightning guys names up on the net that are in this thread. They have, posts everywhere and my research says they are lying about their times. don't bother showing up with less than a 9 second 1/4 truck.

Lol no worries d10 i do my homework also i already knew what they ran , do too much street racin not too
Cool if ya in sc youll have to come up sometime boss!

Its about time someone mentioned it but I wasnt trying to hide anything about my truck. lol

You guys didnt do your research well enough on me. My trucks best 1/4 to date is only an 11.18 at last years STS at SGMP.

1bdc96e8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/embed/BZxNnnG5A-M

The OP just wanted a race with a 10 without the drama. :dontknow:
He already knows he'll win against 99% of the 10's out there but he just wants to say was able to and the same for me.

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back