Never raced a 10!

chrisheltra said:
the only "gap" you got is between your front teeth, not really worried aobut anything you got boss, you wont leave your driveway to race anyone:D

So you wanna set something up or not? :dontknow:

No stips, run what you brung, heads up at darlington. I mean how fast could it be for a tow truck?

towing3.jpg

5500 lbs. loaded... been pulling it since i bought the truck in 07...

i have some pics of it pulling the nautique somewhere... course... it's sold, so it don't matter...

either way... FUCK TRAILER QUEENS:D

Cute trailer. :D

Love the ghost flames.

Shit nice house! I guess coming to shady side won't be a big deal. Looks like I'll have a place to stay! Gunna need it after all those beer you'll be buying me;)

ha... funny... that's a customer's house lol... they always get the cool shit!!! there's $80k in that house believe it or not... i renovated it floor to ceiling in '07...

but i did get new underpinning on my trailer this year... it's a doublewide, too:D

and you're welcome to stay... ;)

Ok so recap of the races....

Midnight = @track in each trucks street trim 93oct
Viperhauler= 40-100 roll street trim 93oct
Santeen= @track(after build) run all you got unlimited fuel

Are these accurate?

works for me....

i just don't see the point in the track race knowing the times from the get-go, but i'd like to see if there's something to be had...

i'll race you either way... street or track... dr's or not...you might be a light sleeper;)

Santeen is coming up with me. If his truck is still being worked. He'll race you in mine.

works for me....

i just don't see the point in the track race knowing the times from the get-go, but i'd like to see if there's something to be had...

i'll race you either way... street or track... dr's or not...you might be a light sleeper;)
Cool

Santeen is coming up with me. If his truck is still being worked. He'll race you in mine.
That works! Hopefully Santeens truck will be ready by then! Now what track? Might need Tonys advice on this one

closest might actually be shady side if that's the case...

but if the fla goons come up then the 5 hour drive for you won't be so bad...

it's an hour and a half for me to shady side and 2 hours to jtsvp's shop door...

sorry man , alot of aggrivating paper work to contend with ,

but we will figure out a track deal boss, will find somewhere between the two

off hand first deal is maybe have a myrtle weekend that week depending on how long chris can stay up and do the florence darlington deal.

if not will have to find an equal,

but alot depends to on when chris will be able to come up, if late enough there is mooresville right up the road if you can come up this way for a weekend boss.

our little gtgr's are a blast man, anyone and everyone is allways welcome up here, cookouts , burnouts and plenty of fun allways man,

back in little , more crappy crap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back