Never raced a 10!

chrisheltra said:
Its about time someone mentioned it. lol

But you guys didnt do your research well enough on me. My trucks best 1/4 to date is only an 11.18 at last years STS at SGMP.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/BZxNnnG5A-M

The OP just wanted a race with a 10 without the drama. :dontknow:

But why didn't the dick, just come here and say what he ran. He created his own drama. Now, what time does he run?

I was wondering how long it would take to get called out! By no means would it take a 9 second truck to beat me

I was wondering how long it would take to get called out! By no means would it take a 9 second truck to beat me
Still telling lies I see. I read where your truck has been 6's in the 1/8th on pump gas. Sounds like deep 10s to me pumped up.

Its about time someone mentioned it but I wasnt trying to hide anything about my truck. lol

You guys didnt do your research well enough on me. My trucks best 1/4 to date is only an 11.18 at last years STS at SGMP.

1bdc96e8.jpg

11.1 @ SMGP - YouTube

The OP just wanted a race with a 10 without the drama. :dontknow:
He already knows he'll win against 99% of the 10's out there but he just wants to say was able to and the same for me.

I seen a video of your truck running deep 6's on youtube so your a liar too.

I really hope a fellow L owner didnt come here with a 10 sec truck asking for a race when most of the guys here are not near that quick. That's beyond lame.

It's fun to win and all but not at least have a race that will somewhat be a close one.

Last edited:
I'll go borrow my 17 year old cousin's CRX and smoke any L that comes here.....it's primered, cheap as fuck, and looks like shit but then again, that's all that seems to matter to them so fuck it.......

let's race!

I seen a video of your truck running deep 6's on youtube so your a liar too.

In the 1/4?

Ive been 6.88 with C16 in the 1/8. What have I lied about?

I have no problem telling people all about my truck which is probably why I dont grudge race for money. Ill tell you everything you need to know about my truck to help you decided if you want to race me or not and if youre scared say youre scared.

Last edited:
how do i not know where that is? that's low country, isn't it?

everyone's first 5 posts are moderated here to make sure you're not spam...

you'll have a couple more, but i'll get them up ...

low country, what thee fuck?! is that somewhere near Middle Earth?:dontknow::confused:

02_L#416 said:

What, no response??? Why didn't you man up and just say what u run? Most of us don't hide shit. But you feel u have too

Because its out in the middle of nowhere. :)

Dillon_Sc_Map_.jpg
haha... yeah i googled it... i thought it was down near 95 somewhere...
low country, what thee fuck?! is that somewhere near Middle Earth?:dontknow::confused:
in SC, there's been a few terms coined since as far back as i can remember... upstate is say greenville, greer, spartanburg, travelers rest, blue ridge, maybe even as far as anderson... everything close to the nc border... then columbia's in the middle (the capital) and i've always heard low country referred to as basically anything from darlington down to the coast, but it's mainly charleston, georgetown, beaufort, etc.... i think ..... using the map above, orange is upstate, yellow is midlands, and green is low country
What, no response??? Why didn't you man up and just say what u run? Most of us don't hide shit. But you feel u have too

youtube them both... i've seen chris's 6.88 run...

Traveling today cant be all over this thread. I just want a race with a 10 read all my posts I accepted every race even santeen's built motor built trans SC truck I'll race anyone win or loose!

It's not like I was trying to get anyone to put up money to race! And anyone could have determined what my truck runs. I use the same SN on all forums I frequent!

Traveling today cant be all over this thread. I just want a race with a 10 read all my posts I accepted every race even santeen's built motor built trans SC truck I'll race anyone win or loose!

It's not like I was trying to get anyone to put up money to race! And anyone could have determined what my truck runs. I use the same SN on all forums I frequent!

come to NJ ill run ya

Back