Never raced a 10!

Hey bud , got the pm , not a prob, next time I head down to myrtle we'll give you a shout and like said boss, anytime your more than welcome, maybe when the tracks open up this spring we can do a dodge/ford deal and swap north/south tracks every other month
rock on man:D

Organizing a few "truck Drags" in different regions sounds like a great idea! I would hit any in the Northeast from New Hampshire down to Maryland! Further than that would mean needing a trailer. Something I frown on. We favor different weapons, but we play the same game. Beers afterward, for sure!!!

Also i'm going to Tony's shop to get some work done to my truck. We can meet when i'm up there is NC.

Now you are talking. Gotta test out the new mods! BTW, truck looks great.

Jim

I have a race with a twin screw RC 10 coming up. I think ill have my hands full =-\

What do Roe supercharged RC 10's trap in the 1/4 on pump gas?

Unsure. But similar set ups 119-125. But driver error will play a factor.

Last edited:
Organizing a few "truck Drags" in different regions sounds like a great idea! I would hit any in the Northeast from New Hampshire down to Maryland! Further than that would mean needing a trailer. Something I frown on. We favor different weapons, but we play the same game. Beers afterward, for sure!!!

Now you are talking. Gotta test out the new mods! BTW, truck looks great.

Jim

You know it, and thanks man.

Reason I thought the a ROE RC traps higher is a local's QC(getusum on vtcoa) traps 119 in his tank with a paxton. Are the Roe's intercooled like the Paxton?

I hear the paxton is better on the track and the roe is fun as hell on the street.

Reason I thought the a ROE RC traps higher is a local's QC(getusum on vtcoa) traps 119 in his tank with a paxton. Are the Roe's intercooled like the Paxton?

no intercooler on the ROE, factory roe kit only runs 5.6psi off boost, getsum is pushing 12-14psi on the paxton i think.

I was looking at the roe. I like the way it looks. But with the work i'm doing in time i might go with the paxton.

Plus he has a built bottom end but that doesnt effect power. Not sure why i even mentioned that besides its awesome lol.

I think it's total crap for them not to make the Roe intercooled. The whole set up cost enough as it is. Oh well, i personally would go with a single turbo and come out better and cheaper in the end. But damn the paxton runs so well for a bolt on set up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back