New 1/4 times with the almost stock truck

Blaine@PSI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far I have been 12.7 at 109 bone stock. well last night at HRP I went 12.55 at 111.98mph. only mods are SCT tune, magnaflow catback and drop in k&N. thats it on stock 22" perelli's and full weight spare tire and all.

60-2.013
1/8-8.23
1/8-90.25mph
1/4-12.55
1/4-111.98mph

Good driving:burnout: :rock:

Looks like Trainman has some competion now:)

Great run,
Don't forget to post in the time slip section!!!:D

WOW!:elefant: That's very impressive for a pretty much stock truck;) You much be able to bang some gears:p

Definitely some great MPH with your limited mods!!!:rock:

Nice drivin' to get the ET's too!!

I am very suspect of the times bro. Fastest I have ever heard of a bone stock SRT-10 RC running the 1/4 was 12.9.

With the mods you listed, I can see a 12.5-12.7.

Did you go Sunday, because I was at the track Friday night and I was the only SRT-10 there?

We need to meet down there one weekend so I can be witness to such a great driver.

TXVIPERPWRD said:
I am very suspect of the times bro. Fastest I have ever heard of a bone stock SRT-10 RC running the 1/4 was 12.9.

Did you go Sunday, because I was at the track Friday night and I was the only SRT-10 there?

We need to meet down there one weekend so I can be witness to such a great driver.

well i have been around a while and those that know me can vouch i have run the fastest completly stock time of 12.74 at 109.xx about 2 years ago when i first got the truck.

I was there sunday night and yes i am down to meet whenever. hell i will even jocky your truck for a good run. ask the west coast guys I met up with them while on vacation in cali and ran some of their trucks at the track. it was a blast and i had a lot of fun.

Nice effort Blaine, way to represent us all mate. ;)
Can't wait to get mine, yah just can't beat the 3 pedal SRT10s!!

TXVIPERPWRD said:

Well I have seen him run those times, I think theres a vid somewhere... I went 12.7 with no Hp mods(I changed clutch and tranny). Shift with no regrets....

Well Blaine and BigRed, apparently you guys know something I don't if you are pulling off 12.70's in a stock SRT-10 RC at the same track.

Tires -25 psi stock tires
Gas - 1/2 tank 93 octane
RPMS @ launch - 2500
Shift RPMS - 5900-6000

Clutch is starting to stick (hear popping and smell burning occassionally) so I am sure I losing some HP from friction. The only thing I can think of that I am not doing is power shifting (to save the clutch as long as possible) or riding the clutch out of the hole.

Best run at HRP - 13.252 @ 106.19 MPH

Tires won't hook-up @ higher than 2500 RPMS (I tried 2800 and 3000). Tailgate is always up and spare is on truck.

So what is the secret recipe??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back