New 5.7 cam only record

How bout I go get me a lil bottle spray some nitrous no more then a 100 shot bust a 1.5x 60 ft run 11s

That would be sweet

What do u guys think

It does my heart good when I can see a 2 ton truck pull numbers like 13’s,12’s and even 11’s. I say GO-4-It and more power to ya!

i just dont like people knocking the 10 ive got 10.2 mustang 11.2 camino the 10 ran 12.2 with a procharger 14.1stock and srt 8 gc at14.2 remember im a mile high. but there is nothing more fun than running the 10 through the mtns.it hndles great all the power u need stops quick.takes the twistys on central city park way at 70 80 even triple digets with out breaking a sweat.no other stock orbolt on trk is going to even impress me

There just haters and don't want to see a hemi without big $$ mods to beat their precious V-10's.......I and many others know what "cam only" means.......Iv'e owned a built hemi and now have moved to a 10....just cause I have a 10 now doesn't mean that i'll sleep on the hemi!

If you know someone looking for the hemi with BV heads/cam out of my wrecked truck let me know! looking to sell it running before I part it out...

Troy's QC SRT said:
There just haters and don't want to see a hemi without big $$ mods to beat their precious V-10's.......I and many others know what "cam only" means.......Iv'e owned a built hemi and now have moved to a 10....just cause I have a 10 now doesn't mean that i'll sleep on the hemi!

If you know someone looking for the hemi with BV heads/cam out of my wrecked truck let me know! looking to sell it running before I part it out...

What's the specs on the cam?

Troy's QC SRT said:

i may know somebody. pm me

Silverbullet08 said:
i may know somebody. pm me
troy's time is sorta limited on the site, since he is back over yonder, , spoke with him a bit yesterday, but I think he wants to sell the engine and tranny, tranny has a 3000 stall and some other goodies, engine fully done, heads, cam so on, but shoot him a pm and he can give you the full details

Thanks Tony, yea the engine just needs a battery to crank, she was wrecked at the end of feb and has been sitting since. I want to sell the engine as a whole and will not part anything out that will stop it from running until I can sell the engine. It has 80k miles on it, I believe i put about 10k on the heads/cam setup.......It will come with the wire harness, computer and SCT already loaded with tunes from Sean aka hemifever

Like Tony said I have a month left here in Afghanistan until I return and would love to get the engine/tranny sold so i can start gutting this sucker out! More mod money for the 10....which will go straight to Tony :(

The HEMI Shop CNC ported Big Valve cylinder heads
Inertia Motorsport's Cam(218/218 .566/.566 113+4 LSA)
Dodge 6.1L injectors
Red Powder Coated Valve Covers
Pacesetter Jet hot Coated headers
Flex Elite Electric Fan
Ported/Polished Throttle Body
Billet 3K edge Torque Convertor

i will wait about another 2 weeks before I post over on DT that it is forsale incase anyone here wants it....... I am willing to help yank it out if someone wants to come get it or however else you plan on getting it! Just need to make some cash off her as I took a huge lose with insurance!

onebadbee24_7 said:
did you wreck your truck on the way back from krc?

Nope got wrecked on the way to KRC :(

If anyone wants to look up my mods or follow my trucks progression my name on dodgetalk dot com is 05_ram_1500

Troy's QC SRT said:
Thanks Tony, yea the engine just needs a battery to crank, she was wrecked at the end of feb and has been sitting since. I want to sell the engine as a whole and will not part anything out that will stop it from running until I can sell the engine. It has 80k miles on it, I believe i put about 10k on the heads/cam setup.......It will come with the wire harness, computer and SCT already loaded with tunes from Sean aka hemifever

Like Tony said I have a month left here in Afghanistan until I return and would love to get the engine/tranny sold so i can start gutting this sucker out! More mod money for the 10....which will go straight to Tony :(

The HEMI Shop CNC ported Big Valve cylinder heads
Inertia Motorsport's Cam(218/218 .566/.566 113+4 LSA)
Dodge 6.1L injectors
Red Powder Coated Valve Covers
Pacesetter Jet hot Coated headers
Flex Elite Electric Fan
Ported/Polished Throttle Body
Billet 3K edge Torque Convertor

how good would this set up work on a 6.1? my brother has a srt8 charger...looking for a H/C setup..

ahh i believe their different heads and will not work but let me find out....as far as the cam, this would definitely not be the best choice for him at all.....This is a tq cam making power a little higher in the rpm's and i had a 3k stall to help it get out the whole.....planned on putting some 17's with dr's to help a little more

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back