New 5.7 cam only record

I think the problem is that it was presented as though the only mod of any kind done to the truck was a cam. If that is what is being stated then..:bs:

by the way that was my first time raising the b.s. flag on this forum. feels good!
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

USMC11 said:
I think the problem is that it was presented as though the only mod of any kind done to the truck was a cam. If that is what is being stated then..:bs:

SEARCH button is ur friend :D :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43888

onebadbee24 7 said:
just saying what up and seeing if anyone is from the chicago area

if you have any questions feel free to ask

mods are

3400 circle d stall
crane 216 cam 521 536 lift 216/222 duration
4.56s
detroit true trac
pacesetter long tube headers
hemifever sct/superchips combo
bm shifter
track intake
underdrive pulley
off road rims painted black wrapped in falken 285/60/17s for street and a pair of off road rims for the track in 28x10x17 hoosier
calvert racing bars
kyb monomax shocks
lots of weight reduction i have some more planned

more mods i cant think of

2010-09-1817004117.jpg

and with me in it i would say between 4400-4600 lbs according to my grain elevator scale

Last edited:
what all have you done weight wise? 4600 would be 320lbs lighter than my truck(4920 on a cat scale)

Geez man, now two of the forums you've posted this on have raised bs flags. Maybe it's b/c i've grown up around racing/modding vehicles, but i've NEVER assumed when someone says cam only that that is literally their only mod. Who would really take a bone stock vehicle and put ONLY a cam in with nothing else. Cam only means and has always meant that the cam is the only major internal engine mod. Guys it's called cam only to point out that no aftermarket heads/other internal mods have been done besides the cam. All major "bolt on's", dr's, etc will be on the vehicle when stated as "cam only"

badblackhemi said:
Geez man, now two of the forums you've posted this on have raised bs flags. Maybe it's b/c i've grown up around racing/modding vehicles, but i've NEVER assumed when someone says cam only that that is literally their only mod. Who would really take a bone stock vehicle and put ONLY a cam in with nothing else. Cam only means and has always meant that the cam is the only major internal engine mod. Guys it's called cam only to point out that no aftermarket heads/other internal mods have been done besides the cam. All major "bolt on's", dr's, etc will be on the vehicle when stated as "cam only"

here comes the boom here comes the boom

saliva

badblackhemi said:

onebadbee24_7 said:
here comes the boom here comes the boom

saliva

You're both gay.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'd also like to know what the weight of wannabadbee's truck is when he races, seems like the only hemi trucks that are that quick a pretty much stripped. James(oso) is the only hemi truck i've seen that'd run with a RC SRT and i know he had a good bit of money in the engine(392).
Lol, fixed it for you!!:D

Yikes no one likes the 345 cubic inch truck running 12s na

Better take back my run

onebadbee24_7 said:
Yikes no one likes the 345 cubic inch truck running 12s NOS....

Better take back my run

That is what I thought you meant.....you guys just need to tell the whole story and quit coming on here acting like you can keep up with the big dogs with little modding..

TNVIPER said:
That is what I thought you meant.....you guys just need to tell the whole story and quit coming on here acting like you can keep up with the big dogs with little modding..
I don't think he was trying to hide any of his mods. I guess since we've been on the other dodge forums for such a long time, everyone knows all the basic bolt on's he's done leading up to this time. And knows what he means by cam only. And honestly he is keeping up with the "big dog" with little modding. Considering the price difference between the hemi and srt, spending money on a tune, bolt on's, a cam, and traction/suspension mods isn't that big of a deal. I mean, he hasn't spent big $$$ on forged internals or big valve heads or anything. He can spend $500 on a used nitrous kit and BAM, mid 11's on a 150 shot.
I personally love the srt-10's but for what they are, unless they have an expensive built bottom end with boost/nitrous, they're not too impressive.

onebadbee24_7 said:
Yikes no one likes the 345 cubic inch truck running 12s na

Better take back my run

no, no. I think thats great man and definately something to show for. Some of the folks here get a lil bent. why? I do not know. If anything we should be trying to pick your brain as to how your pulling those times. But its pretty clear,

1.6-1.7 60fts and light truck:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
no, no. I think thats great man and definately something to show for. Some of the folks here get a lil bent. why? I do not know. If anything we should be trying to pick your brain as to how your pulling those times. But its pretty clear,

1.6-1.7 60fts and light truck:rock:
agree alot of these guys are upset that you are faster then there precious lil viper truck good job dude!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
agree alot of these guys are upset that you are faster then there precious lil viper truck good job dude!!!!

Doms just pissed that hes got over 100k in his precious " viper engine" and another 50k in his precious viper truck and he still cant get out of the 10s. :D:D:D,, I bet this bad bee would give ya a run with his cam only and maybe an intake lol

TNVIPER said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43888

this is the second time this has been posted...dont get your panties in a wad. so what if he can keep up? does that hurt your pride...? at least its a dodge coming on here...being pretty cool i might add...and not some asswhipe from the Lightning forums...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back