new badges installed

wakeboard13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got the 06 emblems along with a viper emblem installed on the new truck and they look great. I have to say thanks to patrick at avondale dodge he hooked me up with a discound and a sweet something to go along with them, he was a great help.

Last edited:
here's the pics
before
IMG_4530.jpg

after, side view
IMG_4548.jpg

after, rear
IMG_4550.jpg

charger w/ new emblems
IMG_4544.jpg

charger and ram
IMG_4556.jpg

mines only two car the third is an office slash storage, and only one car fits cause all the junk on garage side.

wakeboard13 said:
mines only two car the third is an office slash storage, and only one car fits cause all the junk on garage side.
My 2-car barely, and I mean BARELY, fits my truck and Rachel's Jag. There's less than 8" between the cars, and my door only opens far enough for me to squeeze my skinny ass out.

4000+ sq.ft. house and a garden shed for a garage. Disapponting.

Your driveway, however, looks nice. The badges are slick.

Kevan said:
My 2-car barely, and I mean BARELY, fits my truck and Rachel's Jag. There's less than 8" between the cars, and my door only opens far enough for me to squeeze my skinny ass out.

leave the jag outside, Problem solved!!!! :D :D :idea:

twinturbo3150 said:
leave the jag outside, Problem solved!!!! :D :D :idea:
*print*...........
*leaves on Rachel's car seat*...........
*Kev sleeps in truck from now on*

im down, my buddy was telling me about about an all srt deal going on at firebird raceway next weekend but i dont know anything about it yet. but i would definately like to meet you fellas and get some ideas for mods on my new baby.

wakeboard13 said:
im down, my buddy was telling me about about an all srt deal going on at firebird raceway next weekend but i dont know anything about it yet. but i would definately like to meet you fellas and get some ideas for mods on my new baby.
Alrighty then :D I will start me a thread :rock:

Kevan said:

I know what you mean.. granted I have a 3 car... but when I bought the house I looked for 6 months for one with a "real" 3 car garage. full 3.5 width, and 22 feet deep.

I just dont get it...why these builders of these homes make the beautiful places.. with like kevan said... "garden shed" garages...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back