new badges installed

wow that was fast installed and pics posted you dont mess around, you get right down to it. they look great. if you find any info on the meet at firebird please let me know i would much rather go there then do yard work all weekend. lol please help a brother out.

the sickness you moving this way? you need any help? let me know and i would be all about having a AZ gtg. that would be cool.

Huge improvement Wakeboard. Looks way better.

For all you 2 and 3 car garage dudes..........quite yer sniveling, I have a shitty 1 car garage in which I shoehorn the truck into!!!LOL But I am happy it fits!

patrick

WizzySRT10 said:
I love the 06 Badges :D

I like the older ones better. BUT, I might switch to the new ones, so I don't have the viper badge in front on the drivers side and in back on the pass. side. :hmmmm: :shot: I know that I could take the badge off the passenger side and move it. But that would be too much work, I think.... :dontknow:

Edit: (This is when I take the RAM off of the doors and replace it w/ a Viper Badge.) ;)

azpyroguy said:
I know what you mean.. granted I have a 3 car... but when I bought the house I looked for 6 months for one with a "real" 3 car garage. full 3.5 width, and 22 feet deep.

I just dont get it...why these builders of these homes make the beautiful places.. with like kevan said... "garden shed" garages...

Well said, I have a 2 car garage and the only way to get my truck in is
to fold the driver side mirror.
Lets not forget the 1' I had to cut out of the steps for proper depth.

Looks great! Looking forward to meeting you soon. :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:

For all you 2 and 3 car garage dudes..........quite yer sniveling, I have a shitty 1 car garage in which I shoehorn the truck into!!!LOL But I am happy it fits!

patrick
I got your shoehorn right here:
:D
FRONT:
http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/srt-10/garage/P1000489.JPG
REAR:
http://www.tremol-no.com/images/woodblock/srt-10/garage/P1000490.JPG

The extra few inches in the rear are for clearance of the inside garage door handle.

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick
We don't feel sorry for you Patrick. We don't have Maui in our back yard:D

Sacrifices!:rock:

Wifey said:
We don't feel sorry for you Patrick. We don't have Maui in our back yard:D

Sacrifices!:rock:

:dito: Well said Wifey!! And at least you can get yours in there with a shoehorn! My truck is 3 feet too long for my garage!! :(

Aesthetic badge question - have most of you stuck the Viper badges in the same place as the Ram badge i.e. towards the front of the door on the driver side and towards the rear of the door on the pass side, or moved the SRT lettering on one side so the Viper badge is in the same place on both doors? I'm leaning towards the latter, I'm guessing new double-sided tape will be needed to re-stick the letters?

RatMotor said:
Aesthetic badge question - have most of you stuck the Viper badges in the same place as the Ram badge i.e. towards the front of the door on the driver side and towards the rear of the door on the pass side, or moved the SRT lettering on one side so the Viper badge is in the same place on both doors? I'm leaning towards the latter, I'm guessing new double-sided tape will be needed to re-stick the letters?

yeah when you pull the letters off the tape stays on the truck so you will need new tape i'm sure any doublesided tape from the hardware store will do. just make sure you get all the old tape off the truck first. i used lots of goo gone and some dental floss and lots of picking with the finger nails.

RatMotor said:

I am thinking of doing this too. You will have to move the SRT-10 Badge for sure... Which side is up to you. A little 3M double sided tape will do the trick. You can find it at any auto parts store.

Heat and GooGone are your buddies.
Careful with both of those.
Best method is to let truck sit in the sun. Then using a Hi test fishing line saw the line back and forth between the truck and the emblem.
3M Makes a disc that is finish friendly to remove adhesive. A good Paint & Body supply store should have what you need. If you let the Goo Gone drip down the door it could soften the adhesive holding the body cladding on.
Then your truck would look like Smokes:eek:

ntw0rk said:
:dito: Well said Wifey!! And at least you can get yours in there with a shoehorn! My truck is 3 feet too long for my garage!! :(
I think if you cut her off right behind that rear wheel, she will fit just fine :D ;)

Black1 said:
I like the older ones better. BUT, I might switch to the new ones, so I don't have the viper badge in front on the drivers side and in back on the pass. side. :hmmmm: :shot: I know that I could take the badge off the passenger side and move it. But that would be too much work, I think.... :dontknow:

Edit: (This is when I take the RAM off of the doors and replace it w/ a Viper Badge.) ;)
I took the "RAM" part off on both doors,the "DODGE" off the tailgate,took the "SRT-10" badge off the drivers door then ordered new "SRT-10" badge for drivers door and relocated it foward.Looks uber-sweet to me.Will post pics soon as get them

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back