New batch of UD pulleys

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Looking to produce the next batch of Underdrive Pulleys for the SRT-10. The first 22 sold very fast and most were claimed ahead of time. Gonna start a list again to see the interest from you so I can get an idea of a production number. Once the list is to 20 I will start production again on this new batch :)
I'm trying to keep the price the same as initial group buy at $235.00 shipped :)
Max will be $265.00 if we can't get enough interest. So pass it on to your other owners, car or truck, and lets get this list overflowing :burnout:
Simply add your name yo the list by copy and paste or just say your in via PM or post in this thread and I will add you.
Thanks for your support!
V1 Racing

Here's a link to original thread ;-)
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f82/und...ast-expensive-first-power-modification-55326/

image.jpg

1. Rocco787 - Paid- Shipped-
2. Sho - Paid- Shipped Polished
3. 505's Fastest- sold truck-
4. Devil Inside
5. SlowRedTruck -Paid- holding for install!!
6. SgtHayman -Paid- Shipped-
7. Thumperama -Paid- Shipped-
8. Arska
9. Arska
10. Engine89. - Paid-Shipped-
11. Sinbad
12. Quadfor4
13. Sanchoba - Paid- Shipped-
14. Vipertank - Paid- Shipped
15. Piranha131313. - Paid-Shipped-
16. IceViper
17. Kray. - Paid- Shipped
18. Canviper -Paid- Keeping with other goodies ;)
19. SRT10R. - Paid- Shipped-

Last edited:
add me to the list please :D

lets fill this list i have a bent oem pulley right now so im dead until i get one :(

I think I want one, just depends on the price (couldn't find that info anywhere on this thread)

Venomous, have you heard any negative reviews based on alternator current output, AC compressor, or power steering?

I'm interested, but not at the expense of comfort...

Venomous, have you heard any negative reviews based on alternator current output, AC compressor, or power steering?

I'm interested, but not at the expense of comfort...

No sir, I wouldn't sell it if it weren't tested on my own truck through all extremes first. Cooling remains unchanged as does alternator, power steering, etc are all as they were. I have had one fella measure before and after voltages and was within a few 1/10ths of a volt :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back