New batch of UD pulleys

my friend just bought a "new" optima battery and had to return it because it was junk. I think it sat on the shelf for a long time because not many people buy them

This is my second Optima (first on this truck) and I've had nothing but good luck with them. I've been running this current one for almost 2 years including 9 months that it just sat on the floor of my garage while I was deployed and then my dad put it back on the truck and he said truck fired up at the push of the button. No hesitation, no anything, just as if it was brand new. I've had newer batteries than that die on me while still on other vehicles. This battery has also seen a harsh snowy winter in Missouri all the way to 100+ degrees in Tennessee last summer and fires right up every time. I'm running 2 amps, a sub, 7in in-dash screen, and HIDs in fogs and headlights. Alternator is stock with over 128k on it. I think your buddy got a bad apple out of the batch.

bump so i can have my motor up and running again

I think my battery issue was from corroded terminal connectors. Got them cut off and fresh gold plated Stinger terminal connectors and upgraded the ground wire and connector. So far so good, but may still need to get a new battery since this one has not been charging properly for a few weeks.

Optima has gone bad over the years. They started out with a great battery, earned a name, then sold out and make not so great batteries.
Is it at least 700amps?

Puto is correct. Optima quality has gone downhill over the past few years.

looking forward to getting mine, lets fill this list :D

i'll take one scott, i'll be offshore for a month though....pay when i get home:rock:

what are you teasing us with the picture in your signature? lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back