New batch of UD pulleys

Does the DR recommend replacing the belt tensioner or idler pulley as well?
Just wondering since ya got the belt off anyways....

I'd at least spin all accessories to ensure bearings are good ;)
Even alternator/AC/ power steering.

Bump for those still needing to claim theirs and make payment. Anyone else wanting in should jump on the deal too. ;)

Any chance I could receive mine before the 24th? Go back to the boat for a month:D

Will manufacturing proceed to fill orders on the list as is or will the members paid to date have to wait for the others to submit their funds? Just wondering because I'm anxiuos to receive and install this mod...

Any chance I could receive mine before the 24th? Go back to the boat for a month:D

Hoping so Sanchoba. Somewhere around months end sir.

Will manufacturing proceed to fill orders on the list as is or will the members paid to date have to wait for the others to submit their funds? Just wondering because I'm anxiuos to receive and install this mod...[

No they're ordered and beginning production but I covered those whom haven't paid so I need to collect on those.
They'll be coming around months end hopefully. :rock:

Bump for gentle reminder... Can't hardly wait to get this installed:drool:

How will you be accepting payment? I tried to pm you but I don't know if I can. Could you let me know, I haven't used my Paypal in a couple years. Is that your only way of taking payment or can I with a credit card.

How will you be accepting payment? I tried to pm you but I don't know if I can. Could you let me know, I haven't used my Paypal in a couple years. Is that your only way of taking payment or can I with a credit card.

Payments are already being accepted and Paypal or Payment in person is they way right now. I'll get a CC setup soon. Thanks for your interest and welcome to the fastest Viper Truck forum out there :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back